OKa north H1B Vadi pelli pellam gola sad

ILOVEGIRLS

Anduaky bhadram be careful bharthaga maraku bachelor u.. 

Reference from Murthy law firm: 

Hi, 

I am currently on H1B Visa, i got married in March 2012 in India, after 15 days of marriage my wife came to USA with me on H4 Visa. After we came to USA. 
I know next couple of line will sound a liitle strange and you guys will blame me only about my current situation but i only tried to keep the situation as quiet as possible.
After coming to USA my wife started fighting with me and started demanding gifts for her family and siblings back in India saying that you are well settled over here and earn good so you should buy 
gifts for my family in India. I just thought that its just a matter of this time and not to disturb my married life i aggreed. But after sometime she started fighting over several other issues
and started forcing me to go to india on vacation just after 1 year of marriage when i opposed she left to India on her own without informing me stealing the gold
and other valuables from my house. She did not go to my house back in India and i doubt it that she went too her parents place either. But my parents are a bit of religiuos mentality 
told me that theses small issues happen in married life and they tried to resolve the issues with the girls family but she refused to listen to anyone and stayed in India 
for 3 months and suddenly without informing anyone came to USA. This time also with intermediation and
from her parents we agreed and resolved the issues.
Now we went to India in November 2013 on vacation, she again started the same story and started threatning me that she will go to police and do a domestic voilence complaint 
and cancelk my H1 if i do not get gifts for her family and she bought valuable gifts for her family. After we went to India just before 2 days left for our flight 
my wife oicked up a fight with me and called her borthers with goons at my house and started beating us. on top of it she tried to file a complaint against me 
and tried to stop me in India, as nothing was proven and no case was registered i came to USA alone informing my parents that i am getting mentally disturbed now and i need a divorce with this girl now.
After this there was no contact between me and my wife and she was living in India ( i doubt she has some relationship in India and married me only for money)
We got some legal advise and they suggested us not to file for divorce first as they will contest and ask for more alimony. Suddenly after months( I beleive her father being a income tax officer needed time to hode her all illegal assets)
this girl and herfamily knowing that Indian law supports and misusing the law my wife filed for a dowry and criminal case(498A, 407) against me and my family and gets my brother arrested( luckily paremts were 
not home at the time of police raid). They have filed for a false case of Rs 1.5cr against my family.But as nothing is true my parents and brother got bail and they are out now. 
Now seeing that she was not able to harm and seeing that they won't be getting the money they are demanding my wife came to USA to harm me and take me back to India so that 
they can screw my life and take advantage on Indian law( her father using his political influence  are misusing the dowry law). Knowing her intentions i called 911 and  i did not let 
her into the apartment by the time cops came. But as she had a valid H4 visa cops sadi that i have to let her IN. So i told them that i am very much scared of this girl 
and she can file a false complaint against me and try to harm me. So they suggested me that i should stay away from her by the time court opens on Monday( as she cleverly came on the weekend)
So now the situation is that she is again living at my apartment and i am spending my time in hotels so that i do not have to face my wife and she is not able to harm me.
I am really scared now and worried about all the stuff that i have at home as i know her intentions now that she just want to get as much money she can from me and to screw my life completely.
I have nowhere to go and spending my nights in hotels and she is living in my apartment. Plz if someone can help/Advise me what to do now i will really appreciate.
I do  not want anything bad to happen to me and to my H1B status. 
I know that its a long story but i have tried to explain my situation as much i can......
Can someone plz help/Advice me.........
Thanks

frankly, don't know how to handle such situations.. on one side, we need to take care of career.. on the other side, we need to stand against jobless person who plots full time.. and there is no point in physical abuse.. damn.. many poor people.. happens irrespective of gender though.. but primarily a greater issue for men as laws are in favor of women..

7 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

Also thanu lease lo lekapothey she can't legally come in and it's upto the owner's discretion. H4 EAD unna farak nahi padta, edo missing va ee story lo

But H4 manode apply chesinappudu ....maa aayana nannau ikkadiki avcchaka vadhilesaaru antey cops manodine adigedhi..

Because thanu manodi medha dependent ..

Manodini nijamgaane first lo valla bavamaridhi goons tho vacchi kottinaadu antey...malli manodu divorce apply chesinappudu pakka valla parents ki chukkalu choopisthaadu gaa..ivanni thelisi ela US ki vacchesaadu 

1 hour ago, JohnSnow said:

what about gujjus?

Gujjus ni Andhra Telugus namodhu ani....

recently ae, hence proved kuda ayindi...same to same, Gujju kuda Andhra Pulkas ni assalu namamranta...

24 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

Also thanu lease lo lekapothey she can't legally come in and it's upto the owner's discretion. H4 EAD unna farak nahi padta, edo missing va ee story lo

for wife or GF its not manditory anukonta.