travel with valid visa but pending amendment

Venkatlukky

bro,

I need to travel to india in april; i have valid visa but my amendment is pending since 2 years;  can some one let me know if its okay or any issues; I am travlling from boston in qatar.

5 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

bro,

I need to travel to india in april; i have valid visa but my amendment is pending since 2 years;  can some one let me know if its okay or any issues; I am travlling from boston in qatar.

46 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

bro,

You can travel with pending amendment. You need to show the documentation to prove that the amendment is pending and valid h1b to re enter.

Unless urgent don't travel, since your amendment was pending for long time and you are working for new client already. 

5 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

You can travel with pending amendment. You need to show the documentation to prove that the amendment is pending and valid h1b to re enter.

Unless urgent don't travel, since your amendment was pending for long time and you are working for new client already. 

New client Emi kadu bro same client with whom I filed for amendment 

2 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

New client Emi kadu bro same client with whom I filed for amendment 

Thats what i meant. Same client with whom amendment is in processing.

10 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Thats what i meant. Same client with whom amendment is in processing.

okay bro, employer saying he can file extension with change in amendement before 180 days ; is it possible to file extension before 180 days if there is any further change  in amendment , like job duties or vendor change , etc .. 

3 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

okay bro, employer saying he can file extension with change in amendement before 180 days ; is it possible to file extension before 180 days if there is any further change  in amendment , like job duties or vendor change , etc .. 

I dont know bro....