Nannu db lo oka person cheat

samaja_varagamana

12 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

pms will work as proof ?

Did you give cash ? You might have transferred kada if u didnt meet ah account number ivvi cops ki they can trace. Ah transaction is proof.

5 hours ago, Amrita said:

Did you give cash ? You might have transferred kada if u didnt meet ah account number ivvi cops ki they can trace. Ah transaction is proof.

Emi chesina, a paisal vasool cheyadam is not easy..! In this process, one will end up paying more money to recover the money considering amount of time and effort needed...

43 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Emi chesina, a paisal vasool cheyadam is not easy..! In this process, one will end up paying more money to recover the money considering amount of time and effort needed...

Bro oka question @Android_Halwa nuvvu kuda ahh vendetta  id ammai valla ibbandi padina vadiva??? In real life? Like. Ne meda fake news ala spread chesinda ame?

3 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

Bro oka question @Android_Halwa nuvvu kuda ahh vendetta  id ammai valla ibbandi padina vadiva??? In real life? Like. Ne meda fake news ala spread chesinda ame?

Nah..I never met her in real life, neither did anything  big and sensation that made her to come behind of me..She tried to me use me as a bait to make her ex-lover jealous but failed miserably. Since then, her ex-lover and herself have targeted me in this DB and leaked my personal details a zillion times. 

Real life lo vachi chese antha pedda cinema emi kadu, atla chese antha dhairyam kuda aunty ki levu...edo ie DB la musugu ID's lo vachi abuse cheyadam thappa aunty chesedi emi ledu.

16 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nah..I never met her in real life, neither did anything  big and sensation that made her to come behind of me..She tried to me use me as a bait to make her ex-lover jealous but failed miserably. Since then, her ex-lover and herself have targeted me in this DB and leaked my personal details a zillion times. 

Real life lo vachi chese antha pedda cinema emi kadu, atla chese antha dhairyam kuda aunty ki levu...edo ie DB la musugu ID's lo vachi abuse cheyadam thappa aunty chesedi emi ledu.

Ok 👍 

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Agreed