Kartikeya Tribute Dance to MegaStar Chiranjeevi

tamu

in the same award function charmie video chudadani zee 5 lo undi she was dancing for getting best producer i heard puri and she were almost bankrupt before ismart shankar now they are doing good after the movie it was showing oin their faces

18 hours ago, kothavani said:

in the same award function charmie video chudadani zee 5 lo undi she was dancing for getting best producer i heard puri and she were almost bankrupt before ismart shankar now they are doing good after the movie it was showing oin their faces

I wish all cinema people go bankrupt and stop torturing people with their cultish nonsense. cinema is neither art nor business. They don't do both to the professional standards of those disciplines.

18 hours ago, kothavani said:

most of the money these assholes make is not in cinema, but on realestate or through some govt patronage.

pretty sure that ismart shankar (featuring a gorgeously gorgeous Nidhi Agarwal) didn't make much money. It just made enough for them to pretend like it made a big amount. and that is enough for them to boost their social acceptability within their cult.

movies don't make much money. These people simply overact. Its all a big social game these assholes are playing.