Why @lovemystae,@pottipotato,@nalljamoon,@beardman Hate India so much?

Daaarling

Above mentioned guys are really disgusting, they make fun of our religion, government and people still Admin of this DB is not blocking them. What could be the reason? They target mainly on Hindus and Hinduism. Why are they so defensive and fanatic of I$l@me?

• Upvote 2

Either they are devuni biddalu or religion of peace biddalu or most likely they are from 2 castes that start with M and M(guess those castes.. )Upper caste Hindus meeda in general eella edupu..

Just now, KadapaKingg said:

Either they are devuni biddalu or religion of peace biddalu or most likely they are from 2 castes that start with M and M(guess those castes.. )Upper caste Hindus meeda in general eella edupu..

Converted devuni teddie biddalu aythey??

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KadapaKingg said:

True.

22 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Above mentioned guys are really disgusting, they make fun of our religion, government and people still Admin of this DB is not blocking them. What could be the reason? They target mainly on Hindus and Hinduism. Why are they so defensive and fanatic of I$l@me?

Calling @Chinna84 

23 minutes ago, Beardman said:

@3$%

because we loved india in our past lives

btw i m above the superior caste brahmins, kshatriyas, vaishyas, and sudras

Ohhhhh u modi?

57 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

pellainda neeku... poni BF unnada 

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

Vallantha oka jathi, They came from a diff planet :D 

4 hours ago, Beardman said:

@3$%

because we loved india in our past lives

btw i m above the superior caste brahmins, kshatriyas, vaishyas, and sudras

insha allah.. sharam kar madarchod