Why @lovemystae,@pottipotato,@nalljamoon,@beardman Hate India so much?

Daaarling

6 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Above mentioned guys are really disgusting, they make fun of our religion, government and people still Admin of this DB is not blocking them. What could be the reason? They target mainly on Hindus and Hinduism. Why are they so defensive and fanatic of I$l@me?

nuvvu cheppina ids lo @lovemystate aka @uttermost aka @potti potatopotato aka @BDurruti

ee 4 ids okkarike,   aunty lives in chennai, talk endhi ante avadu g pagala 10ginru..appad nunchi atla terrori#t la tayaru ayyindhi.. 

face medha thittina, thuduchukoni malli vasthadhi... 

1 hour ago, Biskot2 said:

nuvvu cheppina ids lo @lovemystate aka @uttermost aka @potti potatopotato aka @BDurruti

ee 4 ids okkarike,   aunty lives in chennai, talk endhi ante avadu g pagala 10ginru..appad nunchi atla terrori#t la tayaru ayyindhi.. 

I know they are shameless but wonder how come they have no self respect

Just now, Daaarling said:

please only point her

8 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Above mentioned guys are really disgusting, they make fun of our religion, government and people still Admin of this DB is not blocking them. What could be the reason? They target mainly on Hindus and Hinduism. Why are they so defensive and fanatic of I$l@me?

Inshallah, Bcoz of 72 raisins ..

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

Have you pondered the fact "All mu-slims are not terrorists but all terrorists are mu-slims" 

there is some connection to that one religion ...........

They can do anything for 72 raisins .. 

3 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Nuvve cheppali self respect gurinchi.

Btw hating bhakts isnt hating india. India ante only bhakt bhajan gallakena?  Vere vallantha ento mari.

Nee lanti sagam vegina pakodi bhakt gallaki oopar neeche laga doonga, danni india hatred ani tag chesi sankalu gudduko nee ishtam. 

5 hours ago, Biskot2 said:

I think lovemystate babai is different. Migilina mugguru just incarnations.

Naaku ade doubt andoy, aa moodu ID lu HE kaadu SHE ani..

Just now, proudtobeandhrite said:

I think lovemystate babai is different. Migilina mugguru just incarnations.

Naaku ade doubt andoy, aa moodu ID lu HE kaadu SHE ani..

It's a he. He lives in Canada ani munde cheppadu ikkada chala sarlu, not that it matters 

4 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

Dont hate India so much every nation has its flaws, but I love needling self professed andh bhakts like you and most of the asswipes in this db

Why wasting time Hating someone. Ignorance is a bliss.  If you want to make them believe what you believe is right, then you should reason then calmly. Needling and poking them wouldn't change them kada...