Why @lovemystae,@pottipotato,@nalljamoon,@beardman Hate India so much?

Daaarling

Just now, BDurruti said:

Most people  here are not bhakts. They are just uppercaste asswipes who think they have the right to offend, but quickly run for cover when they are offended.

They are just losers.

bhakts are batman2, prasadr, and some others I don't remember. others are just clowns who take themselves too seriously.

Arey which one is better ??

Chrome or Mozilla or IE ??

Just now, siru said:

Asalu real ammai aa first.. 

someone said its vendetta.

may be she's trying to cement her position as prime anti-national basher in this db, and wipe the machcha away from her persona.

who knows. may be it is not her. either way, TS is too dumb to counter.

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

Afzal Guru ni support chesey nuvvu Peace gurinchi cheppaala :giggle:

yes. because any rational thinking person who reads news knows by now that Afzal Guru was probably framed and his hanging was rushed.

if you want to defend Trump, go ahead. I'm all ears. you can't. proudtobeandhrite also can't. 

he doesn't even know what liberal is, or if any of the above tagged ids called themselves liberal. I certainly never called myself liberal.

1 minute ago, BDurruti said:

yes. because any rational thinking person who reads news knows by now that Afzal Guru was probably framed and his hanging was rushed.

if you want to defend Trump, go ahead. I'm all ears. you can't. proudtobeandhrite also can't. 

he doesn't even know what liberal is, or if any of the above tagged ids called themselves liberal. I certainly never called myself liberal.

Good to know.

Why should i defend Trump? Just because i posted something about the word "liberal"?

4 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

U being a supported of AZ, u stilll saying “probably” but not even confirmed urself ???

rushed hanging : that was ur reason to believe that he is a toddler who just enjoys only milk but nothing else & for this reason, u think u r rational ??

your inability to actually frame arguments, use logic and reason and fact to make your case, doesn't make the other person anti-national or a terrorist. haha.. jokers here should just quit posting.

seems to be having a serious effect on your mental health. even the strength of fellow idiots in this db doesn't seem to be working in your favour. just quit and save yourself. 

you've created a poisonous, fact-free, bullshit community in this db. Its good if it dies.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Good to know.

Why should i defend Trump? Just because i posted something about the word "liberal"?

Ask him. He brought up my support of Afzal Guru, and you said something about 'liberal'.. I put two and two together.

I don't expect you to defend Trump. I just expect you to stfu about me.

3 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

U being a supported of AZ, u stilll saying “probably” but not even confirmed urself ???

rushed hanging : that was ur reason to believe that he is a toddler who just enjoys only milk but nothing else ??

yes. I will always be circumspect of the case. I'm not confident like dumbfcuks are of the nonsense they peddle. That's what reasonable and decent people do. And there's no need to stress here that I'm the reasonable decent person in this conversation, right? you know it too, kadha? haha..

I already made my case about Afzal Guru. I dont wish to make it again for the benefit of an asshole like you, who has trouble understanding what others say, and resort to acting like fcuking entitled piece of sh1ts. I'm fine.

btw, I didn't even support Afzal Guru. I just said Umar Khalid was not wrong in opposing Afzal Guru's hanging as rushed.

as usual for dumbfcuks, they can't handle anything they don't agree with, and have to twist it because they have to gather other dumbfcuks to assuage their hurt pride. lol.

easier solution. Just stop talking. simple

11 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

There is also opera and safari

almost all browsers in the market today are built on top of chromium.

IE and Firefox are the exceptions. I've never used IE.

Firefox is what I have used always

16 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

yes. I will always be circumspect of the case. I'm not confident like dumbfcuks are of the nonsense they peddle. That's what reasonable and decent people do. And there's no need to stress here that I'm the reasonable decent person in this conversation, right? you know it too, kadha? haha..

I already made my case about Afzal Guru. I dont wish to make it again for the benefit of an asshole like you, who has trouble understanding what others say, and resort to acting like fcuking entitled piece of sh1ts. I'm fine.

So just curious abt ur view whether AZ was a terr0rist or not ??

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

So just curious abt ur view whether AZ was a terr0rist or not ??

That is for the investigative agencies to decide. There is evidence that he may have been framed. Don't ask me to explain it. use the internet.