DB Atheists, what’s your source of strength?

redsox

11 hours ago, redsox said:

When you are going through tough times 😄

atheists tend to me most unethical and immoral people, those dont believe in god are not worthy of any trust, beware of atheists around you, they can screw up someone's life without any second thought

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

atheists tend to me most unethical and immoral people, those dont believe in god are not worthy of any trust, beware of atheists around you, they can screw upsomeone'ss life with any second thought

Lol, look at what “believers” are doing in the name of religion 😁

6 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

atheists tend to me most unethical and immoral people, those dont believe in god are not worthy of any trust, beware of atheists around you, they can screw upsomeone'ss life with any second thought

Vuuu

6 hours ago, redsox said:

Lol, look at what “believers” are doing in the name of religion 😁

Aren't atheists believers too?   Believers believe in many things which could be a  religion, ant religion,  science, anti science , God, nature, gurujis etc etc.

Every living being in this world believes something. Belief is the thing that makes life keep moving...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Aren't atheists believers too?   Believers believe in many things which could be a  religion, ant religion,  science, anti science , God, nature, gurujis etc etc.

Every living being in this world believes something. Belief is the thing that makes life keep moving...

Atheists are believers , they believe in rationality (most of the cases)...

but not the superstition or magics...

For example, one day interview fail aithe...aa roju lechi evari moham chosano or god ki prey cheyaledano anukoru....

Prepare avvaledhu ...fail aina anukuntaaru....

48 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Atheists are believers , they believe in rationality (most of the cases)...

but not the superstition or magics...

For example, one day interview fail aithe...aa roju lechi evari moham chosano or god ki prey cheyaledano anukoru....

Prepare avvaledhu ...fail aina anukuntaaru....

Mathematics and its theorems could be treated as magic by an uneducated person since he doesn't understand the logic. To the mater of fact, any theories (not only maths but could in philosophy etc etc) that were formed based on observations (or comparative studies) are not logical in nature (since they are not proven yet).  Likewise, a superstition could be formed based on an observation, which cannot be proved by know science. Some superstitions which are proved by know since is not called superstition anymore. Like the uneducated guy who cannot understand mathematical theorem, you may not be understanding the logic behind the superstition since you it cannot be prove it by the science known to you.  Does that mean people who follow superstition is wrong? 

I am not questioning you. I am just prolonging this conversation to improve my rational thinking ;) 

• Upvote 1

Agnostic atheist here. I believe in positive energy. During tough times i try to stay focused on anticipating goodness, happiness and positive thinking. That's what keeps me going. 

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Agnostic atheist here. I believe in positive energy. During tough times i try to stay focused on anticipating goodness, happiness and positive thinking. That's what keeps me going. 

Welcome back @DrBeta 

• Confused 1