DB Atheists, what’s your source of strength?

redsox

On 1/31/2020 at 10:09 PM, Ellen said:

I'm more of a "soft" agnost. I do not strongly know about the existence of God. None of the texts I read convinced me enough. At the same time I'm not a very strong atheist, where I outrightly reject the existence. Because there is no evidence to prove them both.

So my agnosticism helps me remotely tame the thought that, there "may be" a grand scheme; and definitely, nurturing positive energy and sending out positive thoughts did workout for me during difficult times

Your posts remind me of a friend of mine. 

On 1/31/2020 at 10:09 PM, Ellen said:

I'm more of a "soft" agnost. I do not strongly know about the existence of God. None of the texts I read convinced me enough. At the same time I'm not a very strong atheist, where I outrightly reject the existence. Because there is no evidence to prove them both.

So my agnosticism helps me remotely tame the thought that, there "may be" a grand scheme; and definitely, nurturing positive energy and sending out positive thoughts did workout for me during difficult times

29 minutes ago, Dainichi said:

Your posts remind me of a friend of mine. 

Did you read or listen jiddu krishnamurti speeches?

On 1/30/2020 at 10:15 PM, redsox said:

When you are going through tough times 😄

there nothing like finding strength.......you keep analyzing solutions 

make sure you asked all the questions why you are in this situations, what could be done next....

believe that you can solve anything.......believe that there is always a solution

first understand the problem well....

once you start thinking n executing things, you will be busy....if you are busy, you mind needs nothing to make you feel better...... 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

I was once a devout fan (for a lack of better word) of JK. I then realized that it is not possible (to me) to put what he says into practice. I still admire his works but not reading them anymore 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

I am an ardent follower of JK. His book of life is my daily breakfast

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Do you hate every one who have "blind faith"? or Do you think you hate people who don't TRY to understand. Second section of people just willfully Ignore things. I believe you hate WILLFUL IGNORANTs.  Not all "blind faith" people are WILLFUL IGNORANTs.

Yeah, I meant people who don’t even try