only Devops related

desibull

49 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

devops has lots of jobs and plenty of tools to learn kaani andulo experts ane vallu peddaga em leru akkada market lo so easy to get into it oka vidhamga cheppalantey

the problem what I am going through is , I work in Backend development (APIs) legacy on prem style , they started to think migrating to cloiud , (I cleared Associate Certifcation aws too) but the way they are using and movinig every day like CFT vaadi coantaoinerization with docker, ECS forward *****, reverese ***** , Sceptre etc etc emo emo matladtharu wehere I am not able to catch up

Unless you start some where you will not be able to catch up  , Naku 6 mnonths ninchi inka cvatch up avadam ledu as I have some stories to work on regular path ( Its my problem a nuko I waste lot of time ) , once you develeop one stack and have understanding on at least one component in the diagram @dasari4kntr shared  chalu for example you either use CFT or terraform not both, ansible or puppet , no body will do everything