This is why ala vaikuntapuramlo became a block buster...

hunkyfunky

This song in the climax and it's some what unique new picturization made all the difference ... otherwise people would have left the theater with a feeling of deja Vu ( rehash of old thrivikram movies) and just an average / above average movie. 

I didn't like the movie till this climax and even I left the theater with a feeling of " hmm, that song is good" ... This song stuck on my mind on the drive back and I keep going to back listening to this song over and over

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky said:

This song in the climax and it's some what unique new picturization made all the difference ... otherwise people would have left the theater with a feeling of deja Vu ( rehash of old thrivikram movies) and just an average / above average movie. 

I didn't like the movie till this climax and even I left the theater with a feeling of " hmm, that song is good" ... This song stuck on my mind on the drive back and I keep going to back listening to this song over and over

yup naaku S/O sathyamurthy > julayi > ALA anipinchindhi

velladhari combo movies lo..

Allu arvind lucky hand anukunta