Salaried class ki Nirmala tai dimpindi

hyperbole

16 hours ago, nokia123 said:

Andhuke...I love middle class.. entha kottina..inka hit me hard ya antaru..

govt cut money for food in the time where reports say 50% of Indian kids are malnourished.

middle class ki em anyayam chesindi? people like you are the reason BJP gets into power.

3 hours ago, batman2 said:

neeku nee chuttu chusedhe prapancham anukuntunav....inka reality ento theleedhu

media lo cheppedhi antha sollu

tenor.gif?itemid=10506315Saana inpermation undi kada mee kaada..

media ante..bhakt media excluded kada. I think that is the only media which show the right inpermation.

govt spent 20k crores to police kashmir (up from 5k crores last time), and cut money on various items such as food for kids.

and middle class is crying over something. what are they crying over? sick fcuks.

3 minutes ago, dewarist said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10506315Saana inpermation undi kada mee kaada..

media ante..bhakt media excluded kada. I think that is the only media which show the right inpermation.

now all media is bhakt media. some are more bhakt than others. thats all

only 7% file income tax doesn't mean 7% of Indians are doing the heavy work of lifting the others.

It means organized sector only employs this many people. It means the 7% are the lucky and blessed ones. They should actually be taxed more. but it won't solve India's problems. so we'll not talk about it.

stop pretending as if the 7% are the greatest of the great in India. They are the lucky ones.

49 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

better if he just hears. if he starts talking, only boothulu come out. that's what they teach in his shakas. lol.

asalu em cheppataaniki vasthunnaru kooda artham kaadhu ee hindutva yedhavalu. fake concern on society. koncham question lu adigithey expose aithadi, and after that only boothulu

vadi comments chaduvu o sari 🤣

4 hours ago, batman2 said:

neeku nee chuttu chusedhe prapancham anukuntunav....inka reality ento theleedhu

media lo cheppedhi antha sollu

3 hours ago, batman2 said:

2 years back i heard an investment banker telling that its 3% who pay taxes. now i am hearing 7% so it could be somewhere in between.

60% of indias population is int agriculture where there is no tax

i dont understand why are you so surprised with this 7% ???

yes all govt employee+ private sector employees all constitute that 7% only. they maybe al around you but what is around you is not all of india. think beyond of what is around you 

7 minutes ago, afdb002 said:

vadi comments chaduvu o sari 🤣

vaalla taluka investment banker lu anthey. noti ki vachina figures cheptaru. andukey vaalla govt itla edusthondi.

5 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

Nirmala dimpindi salaried class ki kaadhu. oo saari budget sarigga soosko.

tax katti country ni poshisthunnattu build up.

Pushpam batch neeku em chesina correctly antav endhuku

SInce decades, oka mental ideology vundi mind lo...that only salaried class people pay taxes, middle class pay taxes, abho..enduku le..

every year budget present cheyagane, that's it..same old notion that middle class ni narikesinaru, 90% people don;t pay taxes...10% tho ne country nadustundi and all...

Are you guys really stupid ? Like..stupid as in stupid ? Salaried class people pay income tax...

Agriculture income is not taxed and more over up to 5 lakhs varaku no income tax...ante almost 70% of India don't need to pay Income tax...agri income is tax free...that pulls up the bracket to 80% levels.

salaried class entha vuntadi ? oka 5-6% who pay TDS ? enti, vellu katte income taxes tho country nadustunda ? 

Salaried class indeed are biggest contributors for income tax but the claim that these 5-6% income tax contributors are running the nation anedi oka stupidity...they are not doing any favour to anyone indeed the nation is being favoured to them...

90% of the people who are not required to pay any kind of income tax, ends up paying various taxes...which actually run the nation.

Do you think taxing someone making 100,000 per year 5-10% of their pay ? But these people end up paying GST..

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Salaried class indeed are biggest contributors for income tax but the claim that these 5-6% income tax contributors are running the nation anedi oka stupidity...they are not doing any favour to anyone indeed the nation is being favoured to them...

90% of the people who are not required to pay any kind of income tax, ends up paying various taxes...which actually run the nation.

Do you think taxing someone making 100,000 per year 5-10% of their pay ? But these people end up paying GST..

veellaki cheppuko

On 2/1/2020 at 11:03 AM, johnydanylee said:

EPtMnZqVUAEvJ4R?format=jpg&name=small

4 hours ago, batman2 said:

2 years back i heard an investment banker telling that its 3% who pay taxes. now i am hearing 7% so it could be somewhere in between.

60% of indias population is int agriculture where there is no tax

i dont understand why are you so surprised with this 7% ???

yes all govt employee+ private sector employees all constitute that 7% only. they maybe al around you but what is around you is not all of india. think beyond of what is around you 

Whatsapp forwarded...

Budget on a lighter note:

Dosa price slashed from Rs 50 to Rs 40 !!!!
But from now, there will be no chutney. Those who want chutney can buy it separately for just Rs 15 along with the 40 rupees Dosa. 

The best part about this move is that it simplifies the whole process and provides flexibility to customers.

Earlier, even those who ate only dosa without chutney had to pay Rs 50, but now they can eat only dosa for 40.

Like wise for  Sambhar - extra charge applies 😜

• Haha 1