Happy Sunday ! Em ate for breakfast? 

3 minutes ago, Fish said:

I am good dear...how r u

I am fine :)  . Did you buy the car ?

3 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

dosalu thinnanu akkaai 

inthaki nuv korukunna place ki shift ayyaavaa

Home made or restaurant dosas ?

In process country bayatiki poyi vachi join avvamannadu lawyer . Country bayatiki vacha repu back successful ga enter ayite ellundi joining at that place . Repu POE avvagane driving from airport aey to that place . Samanlato Saha Parked car in airport .  ^^

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Home made or restaurant dosas ?

In process country bayatiki poyi vachi join avvamannadu lawyer . Country bayatiki vacha repu back successful ga enter ayite ellundi joining at that place . Repu POE avvagane driving from airport aey to that place . Samanlato Saha Parked car in airport .  ^^

home made ye akkaai

mottthaaniki anukunnadhi saadhisthunnaav nee psychology ki suitable ayyedhe cheskoo manasu happiessssssssss

2 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

home made ye akkaai

mottthaaniki anukunnadhi saadhisthunnaav nee psychology ki suitable ayyedhe cheskoo manasu happiessssssssss

Thanks aaku. I felt so happy when you asked me to go back . myfriendswswsw

24 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Thanks !

Honestly I will be working more as contractor than FT and that project is challenging too but people are extremely nice and I love going to work there. Work is Picha light when you have awesome people around . Love the team. These two months I wasn’t there too I got emails/ texts from them . Who will take back just instantly saying welcome back home ? Who will say we are family? The blunder I made is getting tempted for FT and resigning there when I am super happy  at work place . The cost of that mistake is 10k$ and 2 months Lost peace . Learned a lesson . I wish and hope  things will be back like before .  The thought I am going back is also making me happy.

Good you changed your mind early and going back to place you feel more happier... money can be considered a small thing when compared to peace of mind you get...

ayina money gurinchi meeku peddaga pattimpulu enti mee Peru cheppukoni aah inti owner oka naalugu raallu venasukuntaadu lendi :giggle:

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Good you changed your mind early and going back to place you feel more happier... money can be considered a small thing when compared to peace of mind you get...

ayina money gurinchi meeku peddaga pattimpulu enti mee Peru cheppukoni aah inti owner oka naalugu raallu venasukuntaadu lendi :giggle:

1st para - @gr33d

2nd para - :buttkick: