Goodbye January you’ll not be missed

Jombo0108

8 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Avunaa ne age entha akka? 🧐

Age ki kashtalaki link unda ? My niece is 13 years old puttaka mundu nunche kashtalu daniki since time of delivery .  Ippadiki 16 surgeries ayyayi daniki . 

Btw being old is not  negative thing and being young is not a great achievement . Both are not in our control . Old ayite edo negatuve Ayite mana family members ni ala chudali first . Btw age perigi burra peragakunna pedda mental issue and problem. Stop thinking being young is such a great thing and achievement. You called many people here old and uncles and now trying to say same thing to me so here is the lecture due . 

Just now, Amrita said:

Age ki kashtalaki link unda ? My niece is 13 years old puttaka mundu nunche kashtalu daniki since time of delivery .  Ippadiki 16 surgeries ayyayi daniki . 

Btw being young is not a negative thing and being old is not a great achievement . Both are not in our control . Old ayite edo negatuve Ayite mana family members ni ala chudali first . Btw age perigi burra peragakunna pedda mental issue and problem. Stop thinking being young is such a great thing and achievement. You called many people here old and uncles and now trying to say same thing to me so here is the lecture due . 

Just for joke akka nothing serious

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, redsox said:

😯🙃 Ee year maaripoddi le maniddariki 😄

Hopefully @3$%

PS: I was told last October to this October dikkumalinattu undi ani time . I was told I need so much love affection and support . I don’t know what’s going to happen . Enta la last decade lo cheppaledu . Curious and Feeling scared Is my status message / hash tag .

For the last.. donno how many yrs, life is the same...nidra levadam, routine work, ade rogalu teach cheyadam, by end of the day, evaro okaru hurt cheyadam, chi jeevitham anukovadam, nidrapovadam

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Btw being old is not  negative thing and being young is not a great achievement . Both are not in our control . Old ayite edo negatuve Ayite mana family members ni ala chudali first . Btw age perigi burra peragakunna pedda mental issue and problem. Stop thinking being young is such a great thing and achievement. You called many people here old and uncles and now trying to say same thing to me so here is the lecture due . 

@BeautyQueen     pettukoka pettukoma @Amrita tho petjunnava pakodi fellow

7 minutes ago, riashli said:

For the last.. donno how many yrs, life is the same...nidra levadam, routine work, ade rogalu teach cheyadam, by end of the day, evaro okaru hurt cheyadam, chi jeevitham anukovadam, nidrapovadam

may god bless uu

13 minutes ago, riashli said:

Ante parasisthithi inka goram ga avvatledu kada andi ala mellaga nettukocheyatame..