Goodbye January you’ll not be missed

Jombo0108

17 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Hopefully @3$%

PS: I was told last October to this October dikkumalinattu undi ani time . I was told I need so much love affection and support . I don’t know what’s going to happen . Enta la last decade lo cheppaledu . Curious and Feeling scared Is my status message / hash tag .

Naku kuda almost Ade told Sani went through 4th and 5th houses ani. I don’t know any of that but these last 5 years made me a better person. Once I’m through this I will look back and feel proud for being persistent 😄

Aipoyindi ga October ika nunchi baguntadi le. Good times are ahead for you 😊

22 minutes ago, riashli said:

For the last.. donno how many yrs, life is the same...nidra levadam, routine work, ade rogalu teach cheyadam, by end of the day, evaro okaru hurt cheyadam, chi jeevitham anukovadam, nidrapovadam

Emaina passion unte try chesavaa to change your life?

15 minutes ago, redsox said:

Naku kuda almost Ade told Sani went through 4th and 5th houses ani. I don’t know any of that but these last 5 years made me a better person. Once I’m through this I will look back and feel proud for being persistent 😄

Aipoyindi ga October ika nunchi baguntadi le. Good times are ahead for you 😊

Thanks for saying that . Cheppindi till this October . Inko 9 months . Honestly my attitude changed in this decade . I stopped waiting for good and bad times and started accepting life as it comes . I also started to feel privileged than many people in this universe.  I learned to be more empathetic and I realized I have nothing to be proud about . Everything is karma . Health issues and pranam mida ki rakapote Ade blessed life . This time which he told is bad avi rakapote enough .  There will be frustrating days / low moments but that’s all part of the game we can’t escape .

8 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Chusa already same WR lo undi ga... 

Monna paddanu. Kallu tirugutunnayi, train stop ayindi anukoni, stepped down. Stop avvaledu, slow avutunte digesanu.

2 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Actually lost -15 pounds now for another -15 kosam so have hopes hehe %$#$

Try OMAD or IF. Or train for a marathon. I lost 50 pounds training for a marathon 😀

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Thanks for saying that . Cheppindi till this October . Inko 9 months . Honestly my attitude changed in this decade . I stopped waiting for good and bad times and started accepting life as it comes . I also started to feel privileged than many people in this universe.  I learned to be more empathetic and I realized I have nothing to be proud about . Everything is karma . Health issues and pranam mida ki rakapote Ade blessed life . This time which he told is bad avi rakapote enough .  

That’s the spirit 😀

Nenu kuda Ade observe chesa. People who don’t through tough times don’t have the mental strength to deal with issues. They tend to magnify their petty issues. Antha mana manchike, All izz well 😄

4 minutes ago, riashli said:

Monna paddanu. Kallu tirugutunnayi, train stop ayindi anukoni, stepped down. Stop avvaledu, slow avutunte digesanu.

hallucination first stage of hallucination train aagakapoina aaginattu ala anipichesindi neeku

3 minutes ago, riashli said:

Ee age ki stage ki malli passion lu try cheyadam kuda na 

Age has nothing to do with anything. I’ve seen 50+ people get their dream jobs or follow their passion. Unless you try something you wouldn’t know what life has in store for you kadaa 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, redsox said:

Try OMAD or IF. Or train for a marathon. I lost 50 pounds training for a marathon 😀

Ammo marathon na valla kadhu kani .. I did 3 day water fast which instantly gave me 8 pounds loss and I maintained it and did intermittent fast which gave me anither 6 pounds off. Now continuing that and this monday I will do another 3 days waterfast to detox my system.