My Boy Lamar J wins MVP

ShwethaNaidu

25 minutes ago, ShwethaNaidu said:

My roommate very Happy because he is from her caste and CBN encouragement tho he became NFL QB. Greatness of CBN again ! Buffalos 🐃 support him 

Buffalo u r male or female?

2 minutes ago, ilovekajal said:

nakendhuko eee lamar gadu inko cam newton la avuthadu anipisthundhi...

Did you see his accuracy ? Buffalo 🐃 don’t talk with out knowing anything donkey 

Just now, ShwethaNaidu said:

Did you see his accuracy ? Buffalo 🐃 don’t talk with out knowing anything donkey 

u even forgot that cam newton was MVP once with both running and throwing abilities......

1 minute ago, ilovekajal said:

u even forgot that cam newton was MVP once with both running and throwing abilities......

After how many years after his debut buffalo 🐃 count that and this kid is in his second season, it’s takes everyone to get used to play book and players body language but this kid is amazing. Play book run around him. Period!!! Buffalo 🐃 

6 minutes ago, ShwethaNaidu said:

After how many years after his debut buffalo 🐃 count that and this kid is in his second season, it’s takes everyone to get used to play book and players body language but this kid is amazing. Play book run around him. Period!!! Buffalo 🐃 

lets see ... either u or me are just speculating..... its a long drive.... lets see how it goes....... just be scared until Brady is in AFC with weapons......