Best amazon essentials...Facial creams ...hair oil....for men...

Gentle_Boy

Amazon lo....bought few facials creams...

Applying to face after shower in the mornings....

And in the evening after washing face so it stays whole night....

Face baga dry ayyindi....due to winters....

These creams are amazing guys ...there are lot of organic facial creams for men....

Also bought 4 to 5 branded multi vitamins....which are organic and highly rated...

Hair oils...which are organic..apply during friday night.....massage you head and have it for whole weekend...wash it on monday morning....no hair fall...scalp tissues gets good health..less grey hair..and also good for.cooling down your brain....

Also bought shaving creams, body shower lotions.... and mouth wash...

30 years lo kuda many people....looking 40.plus ...

So if you take care of your skin , hair and body now....in 40 years you will look lot better ...just a thought to share....

I will post all details below....your girlfriend or wife will definitely will be proud and will start liking you more...

I can reply to each product here ...why I bought..reviews....the reason....etc etc

Let me know your feedback if you buy any organic products here....so we know 

One more important thing....drink lots of lots of water....like be crazy drinking water....like anything....all day....keep.peeing ....it will be really good for your body inside out and your skin also...

This is my 2020 year resolution 

1 minute ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Amazon lo....bought few facials creams...

Applying to face after shower in the mornings....

And in the evening after washing face so it stays whole night....

Face baga dry ayyindi....due to winters....

These creams are amazing guys ...there are lot of organic facial creams for men....

Also bought 4 to 5 branded multi vitamins....which are organic and highly rated...

30 years lo kuda many people....looking 40.plus ...

So if you take care of your skin now....in 40 years you will look lot better ...just a thought to share....

I will post all details below....

I can reply to each product here ...why I bought..reviews....the reason....etc etc

This is my 2020 year resolution 

good job man

em products konnav kuda cheppu + vati rate

3 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

good job man

This argan oil.is organic....and super good for your hair....in long teem....use it for massaging your hair on friday night....and let it soak for all weekend....and wash your hair on monday morning...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004Z209HS?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

PURA D'OR Organic Moroccan Argan Oil (4oz) USDA Certified 100% Pure Cold Pressed Virgin Premium Grade Moisturizer Treatment for Dry & Damaged Skin, Hair, Face, Body, Scalp & Nails (Packaging May Vary)

4 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

good job man

Bought this one....you can apply might and day time....it make your face so.smooth and soft....

Can be used for men also....all asking types also....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07NBZ9NQS?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

NEW 2020 Retinol Moisturizer Cream for Face and Eye Area - Made in USA - with Hyaluronic Acid - Active Retinol 2.5% - Anti Aging Face Cream to Reduce Wrinkles & Fine Lines - Best Day and Night

1. NEW 2020 Retinol Moisturizer Cream for Face and Eye Area - Made in USA - with Hyaluronic Acid - Active Retinol 2.5% - Anti Aging Face Cream to Reduce Wrinkles & Fine Lines - Best Day and Night
  2. 51SwlgkTRgL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  3. 611B5FNnelL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  4. 51IGV5fajCL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  5. 519jB9vGHeL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  6. 51GtMh-nNsL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  7. 811ErNPtOgL._SY200_PKmb-play-button-over
  •  

4 minutes ago, reality said:

Amway

Sorry....to say this...but these products are my own researched based....from online and YouTube videos...

You can check those products and you'll  see....

1 minute ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Sorry....to say this...but these products are my own researched based....from online and YouTube videos...

You can check those products and you'll  see....

_-_

I will try this out next for sure....5 weeks lo face glow....no wrinkles....

Anti Aging Retinol Moisturizer Cream: for Face, Neck & Décolleté with 2.5% Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid. The Best Night Anti Wrinkle Cream for Men and Women - Results in 5 Weeks

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01DC6XTYC/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_8?smid=A14YMNG51G2467&psc=1