Best amazon essentials...Facial creams ...hair oil....for men...

Gentle_Boy

21 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

affiliate link ante enti ... please educate me brother... thanks

If someone buys by clicking the links he posted, he will make money. It is only allowed on your own website and not on random websites.

• Thanks 2

Just now, DummyVariable said:

If someone buys from clicking the links he posted, he will make money. It is only allowed on your own website and not on random websites.

atla etla... we can advertise for some random products on amazon aa? didnt know this

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

atla etla... we can advertise for some random products on amazon aa? didnt know this

If you are an affiliate, you’re promoting their products and you get a share when someone is buying something by clicking on your affiliate link.

just like how google gets revenue on ad clicks

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Amazon has a program called “Affiliate Associates”. It is Amazon’s version of Amway associates.

2 minutes ago, redsox said:

If you are an affiliate, you’re promoting their products and you get a share when someone is buying something by clicking on your affiliate link.

just like how google gets a share on the ad clicks

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

interesting... ippati dhaka ilanti concept okati undi ani kooda thelidu naku  :lol: 

He will lose his affiliate account - it WILL happen soon for posting links on other sites (in a few days, weeks or months). Sites like google, amazon, etc do not forgive spam/abuse and he will not get a new account again after losing his account. He just doesn't know it because he is a clueless clown.

Inka "US ki kotha?" ani aduguthunnadu. Like affiliate links can be posted by only people in the US lol

Just now, Bhumchik said:

He WILL lose his affiliate account - it will happen soon for posting links on other sites. Sites like google, amazon, etc do not forgive spam and he will not get a new account after losing his account. He just doesn't know it because he is a clueless clown

Maybe he did not read the terms and conditions clearly :giggle: Not sure if they specify in detail. @Gentle_Boy probably remove the affiliated link and post just the products actual URL.

23 hours ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Amazon lo....bought few facials creams...

Applying to face after shower in the mornings....

And in the evening after washing face so it stays whole night....

Face baga dry ayyindi....due to winters....

These creams are amazing guys ...there are lot of organic facial creams for men....

Also bought 4 to 5 branded multi vitamins....which are organic and highly rated...

Hair oils...which are organic..apply during friday night.....massage you head and have it for whole weekend...wash it on monday morning....no hair fall...scalp tissues gets good health..less grey hair..and also good for.cooling down your brain....

Also bought shaving creams, body shower lotions.... and mouth wash...

30 years lo kuda many people....looking 40.plus ...

So if you take care of your skin , hair and body now....in 40 years you will look lot better ...just a thought to share....

I will post all details below....your girlfriend or wife will definitely will be proud and will start liking you more...

I can reply to each product here ...why I bought..reviews....the reason....etc etc

Let me know your feedback if you buy any organic products here....so we know 

One more important thing....drink lots of lots of water....like be crazy drinking water....like anything....all day....keep.peeing ....it will be really good for your body inside out and your skin also...

This is my 2020 year resolution 

2020 resolution aa kaaka CITI_c$y

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Yea i also realized looking at that huge arse link. Usually the products  on amazon have URL like - https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Retinol-Moisturizer-Cream-Face/dp/B07NBZ9NQS

affiliate links have the tag parm in the format -

tag=id-20

the spammer could post a title with underlying link until we inspect it.

affiliate links can also be very short that do not reveal the item until clicked and expand to full affiliate link after clicking on them -

https://amzn.to/...

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

affiliate links have the tag parm in the format -

tag=id-20

the spammer could post a title with underlying link until we inspect it.

affiliate links can also be very short that do not reveal the item until clicked and expand to full affiliate link after clicking on them -

https://amzn.to/...

Ah ok. Didn't know about the tag and last part. !Q