TSLA

megadheera

4 minutes ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

anna 713 ipudu yem cheyamantavu

8:40 IST ki bearish pattern form aindi 10 points vachesindi nen cheppina daggara nundi ippudu present aithe em cheyaku pattern form aithe chepthaa

32 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

intraday cheskovaalante 734.54 daggara stop loss pettukuni short chesko

Short term short chesko but long term like even 2-3 months short is not recommended 

Just now, macha said:

Ok - why do you think it needs to be valued for that price ?  Not talking about charts.  Talking about company's business , revenue and future of auto industry..

I can get you more bearish models than this one here.. could be more convincing ..   

Not arguing about the price reaching to 4K..  Trying to say market is not free trading or it is not following the real price action.. its all fake.

5 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

Ok - why do you think it needs to be valued for that price ?  Not talking about charts.  Talking about company's business , revenue and future of auto industry..

I can get you more bearish models than this one here.. could be more convincing ..   

Not arguing about the price reaching to 4K..  Trying to say market is not free trading or it is not following the real price action.. its all fake.

macha did you even read that article ? did you see the math...

4 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

@macha you talking about north of 3 trillion dollars market cap...  more than joke

semi, full self driving, robotaxi, battery skateboard, solr business for residential and enterprise leve ,  etc etc... if you think its still a joke I will lift this thread 2024 if I am alive....