TSLA

megadheera

9 minutes ago, macha said:

semi, full self driving, robotaxi, battery skateboard, solr business for residential and enterprise leve ,  etc etc... if you think its still a joke I will lift this thread 2024 if I am alive....

i read the article -  its all speculation. all are usecases as of now.. use cases cannot and should not give you the price.

Do you know how much time it took Amazon to reach at this current level ? and that too Amazon never had any major disruption.  TESLA is going to hit with so many disruptions and unstable auto industry...  the article is giving the numbers on speculation. 

in other words, article is saying just with in 4 years the idea of auto industry is going to change and with a speed more than we can imagine

• Upvote 1

@macha you can always make money in this market - not saying you cannot make money..  as long as the narrative of greatest economy in the world with out fundamentals stays alive.. you are good...  But in reality it is very close to what happened in 1930s ..

53 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

8:40 IST ki bearish pattern form aindi 10 points vachesindi nen cheppina daggara nundi ippudu present aithe em cheyaku pattern form aithe chepthaa

anna 800 calls meda Feb 20 ki million better chesaranta. Inka paiki podemo.

40 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

this article is old one.. but gives us the size of the auto industry overall..   you can compare the numbers.

https://www.thebalance.com/economic-impact-of-automotive-industry-4771831

If you still thinking Tesla as auto maker your wrong man.. I know they manufacture cars but you cannot compare with rest of the auto car makers 

47 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

i read the article -  its all speculation. all are usecases as of now.. use cases cannot and should not give you the price.

Do you know how much time it took Amazon to reach at this current level ? and that too Amazon never had any major disruption.  TESLA is going to hit with so many disruptions and unstable auto industry...  the article is giving the numbers on speculation. 

in other words, article is saying just with in 4 years the idea of auto industry is going to change and with a speed more than we can imagine

Not speculation but futuristic.. Tesla is build on future ...

48 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

wrong....change is coming fast..

and he is already proving that those disruptions wont matter....

Solar Battery is the future..looking at the calamities in Austrailia, Canada, Hurricanes in South East...

already CA lo every fire season PGE is planning to have saftey power cuts...

demand for heavy storage batteries will increase becoz..traditional Solar power sends back power to grid rather storing...which is waste if we cannot use it during power outages...

already mast demand undi for batteries in Calif...this will grow in coming days...

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

wrong....change is coming fast..

and he is already proving that those disruptions wont matter....

Solar Battery is the future..looking at the calamities in Austrailia, Canada, Hurricanes in South East...

already CA lo every fire season PGE is planning to have saftey power cuts...

demand for heavy storage batteries will increase becoz..traditional Solar power sends back power to grid rather storing...which is waste if we cannot use it during power outages...

already mast demand undi for batteries in Calif...this will grow in coming days...

I agree .. stock might go up today and crash 30% tomorrow but for down the line atleast 5-10 years  Tesla would be leader in tech.... with lot of good products...

Just now, macha said:

I agree .. stock might go up today and crash 30% tomorrow but for down the line atleast 5-10 years  Tesla would be leader in tech.... with lot of good products...

too costly to invest now though..

but sure buy if dips....i will try to get in again...

2 hours ago, tokkalogola said:

Musk mams first trillonaire avutada kompa teesi

nope...adiki ideas unnai..pakkod nunchi dabbul ela teskovalo telsu..

but build ela cheyalo telvad ....

Just now, Spartan said:

too costly to invest now though..

but sure buy if dips....i will try to get in again...

yes not right time to buy....if you remember I quoted you several times not to sell... my average is at 240 I still hold them at my longterm portfolio 

Just now, macha said:

yes not right time to buy....if you remember I quoted you several times not to sell... my average is at 240 I still hold them at my longterm portfolio 

yeah apaptiki i was in and out with profit....so malli enter avvale..

avdam ante dabbul vere vatillo struck ayi unnai....elago dividend pay chestunnar kada ani avi kuda holding...