TSLA

megadheera

Just now, Spartan said:

yeah apaptiki i was in and out with profit....so malli enter avvale..

avdam ante dabbul vere vatillo struck ayi unnai....elago dividend pay chestunnar kada ani avi kuda holding...

every stock gives opportunity just wait for the opportunity..... today I just got Model y premium by just investing tesla stock.. :D 

2 hours ago, macha said:

If you still thinking Tesla as auto maker your wrong man.. I know they manufacture cars but you cannot compare with rest of the auto car makers 

I am not thinking is Tesla as only auto maker.  You are not getting my point.  at the end of the day just like Apple's main business is IPHONEs....

Tesla's are cars. This was once a revolution not any more.. BMW, GM, AUDI, all the other makes who are having bigger market is already in to EV,

1 minute ago, macha said:

every stock gives opportunity just wait for the opportunity..... today I just got Model y premium by just investing tesla stock.. :D 

bemmi.gm.gif

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

I am not thinking is Tesla as only auto maker.  You are not getting my point.  at the end of the day just like Apple's main business is IPHONEs....

Tesla's are cars. This was once a revolution not any more.. BMW, GM, AUDI, all the other makes who are having bigger market is already in to EV,

This might be right for now.. but down the line this is not  I mean end of this year...

1 minute ago, macha said:

This might be right for now.. but down the line this is not  I mean end of this year...

Future lo evo kotha idea lu vastai ani ippude premium rates tho konala kaka ?

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

wrong....change is coming fast..

and he is already proving that those disruptions wont matter....

Solar Battery is the future..looking at the calamities in Austrailia, Canada, Hurricanes in South East...

already CA lo every fire season PGE is planning to have saftey power cuts...

demand for heavy storage batteries will increase becoz..traditional Solar power sends back power to grid rather storing...which is waste if we cannot use it during power outages...

already mast demand undi for batteries in Calif...this will grow in coming days...

you are taking my line out of context.  That was written in support to Stock price to 4K.  There could be demand, i am not denying.

my  point was - it is over inflated stock.  Japan lo earth quakes vostunnay kada ani world motham earth quakes ni withstand ayye houses kattukoru. 

For any technology it takes lot of time to get adaption.

Disruption ante nuvvu TESLA ki competitors anukuntunnav  - not correct.

by the way it is good for you guys, if you have invested in Tesla stock, and if it reaches trillions of market cap. Good for you.

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

bemmi.gm.gif

I will hold them not selling atleast till battery day  april.... quote from Musk "you will be blown away by what we have to say in battery day, atleast I was blown away when I saw."

3 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Future lo evo kotha idea lu vastai ani ippude premium rates tho konala kaka ?

vachinapudu chusdam... but for now yes premimum rates tho konali.... Musk we trust :)

3 hours ago, TheBrahmabull said:

i read the article -  its all speculation. all are usecases as of now.. use cases cannot and should not give you the price.

Do you know how much time it took Amazon to reach at this current level ? and that too Amazon never had any major disruption.  TESLA is going to hit with so many disruptions and unstable auto industry...  the article is giving the numbers on speculation. 

in other words, article is saying just with in 4 years the idea of auto industry is going to change and with a speed more than we can imagine

There will be defienetly compititors....and Elon gaadi meeda nammakam ledu, He is crazy profits oste...Mars mission, Interstellar travel....Time travel ani vella antha verri undi vaadiki.

2 minutes ago, macha said:

I will hold them not selling atleast till battery day  april.... quote from Musk "you will be blown away by what we have to say in battery day, atleast I was blown away when I saw."

i think large capacity storage release chestademo..

hopefull that battery doesnt blast on stage @3$%

dani kanda mundu oka dip vaste bagundu..koni pettochu oka pado patiko...

4 minutes ago, macha said:

as i said - you can scoop some money out of this market.. But just dont say over inflated stock prices...

especially US stock market is way disconnected with reality.  90% on speculation only 10% on price action.

my point was on whole market. not for immediate gains. 

it only took 4 years to almost have 200% gains on DOW..  which is ridiculous while growth rate is decreasing quarter by quarter.  every night Fed pumping billions .. so many tax breaks for corps .  record high stocks buybacks...

anyways - good luck with your investment

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

i think large capacity storage release chestademo..

hopefull that battery doesnt blast on stage @3$%

dani kanda mundu oka dip vaste bagundu..koni pettochu oka pado patiko...

yes this is one of the things 600-700 mile range with 100kw-120kw battery,...cybertruck gymic on stage was pure stunt...I wish for dip too...

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

as i said - you can scoop some money out of this market.. But just dont say over inflated stock prices...

especially US stock market is way disconnected with reality.  90% on speculation only 10% on price action.

my point was on whole market. not for immediate gains. 

it only took 4 years to almost have 200% gains on DOW..  which is ridiculous while growth rate is decreasing quarter by quarter.  every night Fed pumping billions .. so many tax breaks for corps .  record high stocks buybacks...

anyways - good luck with your investment

macha..... your point is around market and its prices... my point is around Tesla and why it can reach atleast...$3000 by 2024...