Lol thread lechinda....inta pro-activeness migita vatillo enduku chupincharu...

Spartan

Just now, Chinna84 said:

arey, mundhu nuvvu inkodiki cheppetappudu nee mudd1 neevu kadukko !!

nee boss ayithe M@ala/M@adhiga ani thittukunta aani cheppinaav kadha - mundhu nee pai vunna aa dirt nuvvu kadukko ra. 

That's every upper caste Hindu dumbfcuk here ra, including you. I am not an exception to it, nee boss maala/maadigha varaku enduku pulka ayina ikkadochi rodana modaledathavu kadaa

Just now, nallajamoon said:

ochadandi islam expert ikkada. mana sontha religion gurinche teliyadu malli ochi ardam kaani vaati meeda edupu. 

typical troll

mari nuvvu Hinduism lo expert va... @3$%

pakkak dobbeyi..when u dont see both religions equally....

and point out only one religion always....

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@3$%  emadhya Cyberpeaceful brothers anta...72 virgins concept ni 72 grapes ga convert cheyadaniki baga try chestunnaru..

edo language disperency valaa...Hur begame ** annnatu chitrikaristunnaru..

time to trend #72Grapes

haha...chusina 2 days back. 

grapes endhuku ante chaala sweet & looks like pearls anta !!!

:giggle:

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

Stick to the topic— topic is about dailts not allowed to toch the staue.. response.. its not dailts its the food habits.. upper caste vadu pork tini temple ki velli statue touch chesta ante bokkalu irugutai...

now inka emana unda ee topic meda

Upper caste odu ochi open ga proclaim chesukuntada nenu pork tinta ra ani temple lo? 

leda okavela aa dalit ollalo evadanna vegetarian unte vaadi exceptions isthara? 

Answer that pls expert

Just now, Chinna84 said:

haha...chusina 2 days back. 

grapes endhuku ante chaala sweet & looks like pearls anta !!!

:giggle:

konni places lo aite....a 72 are angles...Women or Men ani specify cheyaledu ani okadantadu..

inkodemo..Angels voluptous ga untaru ani describe chesad kada...mari Men voluptous ela untaru only women kada undedi ani reply ichadu....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

manchi matter vunna thread edo lepesinattu vunaru poddugala poddugala...

@BDurruti arey emaindi seti itla venkala paddav...naa edupu kante worst tayar aitunav...

Nuvve worst ani decide chesaka inka enduku manaki.. lots of crying on reigion.. RIP

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

mari nuvvu Hinduism lo expert va... @3$%

pakkak dobbeyi..when u dont see both religions equally....

and point out only one religion always....

More aware of Hinduism than Islam, which is why I don't try to troll a religion which I have not much understanding of unlike you. Since you can't accept the shitt lying in your own religion, lol. 

That's every upper caste Hindu dumbfcuk here ra, including you. I am not an exception to it, nee boss maala/maadigha varaku enduku pulka ayina ikkadochi rodana modaledathavu kadaa

that's how dumbfck u r !!!

I never treat someone like that in my life - u r talking abt Pulka ??

lol, I have most of my closes friends from that community - chosen them bcoz of their character not by their caste & religion like you !! 

1 minute ago, nallajamoon said:

Upper caste odu ochi open ga proclaim chesukuntada nenu pork tinta ra ani temple lo? 

Answer that pls expert

So u aggree its not about caste its about food.. end of the topic

yes dailt veg aaite exceptions untai

Answer that pls expert

now my durrutti id is locked. hehe.. 

This is the trap they lay bro. now they got you discussing on their terms. this is how mobs work. :) 

They'll forget the 999 times they are wrong, and remind you of the 1 time you were. haha... 

• Haha 1

More aware of Hinduism than Islam, which is why I don't try to troll a religion which I have not much understanding of unlike you. Since you can't accept the shitt lying in your own religion, lol. 

@3$%  mari e thread..lo and pakka thread lo chesedenti..samsarama.....vyabhicharama....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nallajamoon said:

So cute to see the two love birds making out with each other in cyber space. 

awwwwww, chooo chweeeeeeeeet ra

please join and lets make it awesome....3some

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

that's how dumbfck u r !!!

I never treat someone like that in my life - u r talking abt Pulka ??

lol, I have most of my closes friends from that community - chosen them bcoz of their character not by their caste & religion like you !! 

Treatment is different, but ala anukokunda undavu manasulo. That's what I am pointing out at, plus I never mentioned that I particularly felt that way anywhere in that thread towards having a dalit as my boss. But no wonder you have to twist and turn it since you don't have any other point you can debate with me upon. Clutching at straws ani google cheyi that explains your predicament. 

Your hatred against Pulkas is quite open for anyone to see here, nuvve ochi cheppali mari

3 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

just with this, it proves u r just a piece of sh1t &  good for nothing !!!

when u r not exceptional, how come ur dad is kapu, mom is kamma & wife is brahmin ???

so esaari edhaina cheppinappudu consistency ni maintain cheyi... :giggle: