Lol thread lechinda....inta pro-activeness migita vatillo enduku chupincharu...

Spartan

1 minute ago, nallajamoon said:

Because that's the religion we belong to and we know most about. 

Let's clean up our shitty backyard before trying to throw shitt at religions we have no understanding of, beyond a few articles that encourage hatred against them for political purposes

mari adi cheyochu kada, you do nothing but bashing; may be your language is that way.  
yeah Hinduism had practices which were inhumane and it has been reformed, may be you can think of it as a big ship and it takes time to change direction. 

ade triple talak ki edupulu chusav kada, 

FGM lanti thuchcha practices kuda vunnai 

so holier than thou ane ideology both peacful and non peaceful religions should shed.  

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

So u aggree its not about caste its about food.. end of the topic

Nenu kaadu akkada agree cheyalsindi aa temple vallu, vallu agree kaaru ga ala cheppina antunna

Just now, sboyr2r said:

mari adi cheyochu kada, you do nothing but bashing; may be your language is that way.  
yeah Hinduism had practices which were inhumane and it has been reformed, may be you can think of it as a big ship and it takes time to change direction. 

ade triple talak ki edupulu chusav kada, 

FGM lanti thuchcha practices kuda vunnai 

so holier than thou ane ideology both peacful and non peaceful religions should shed.  

Hinduism has never been reformed. 

Not in the last 5000 years and it won't happen in the next 5000 either, if it survives that long. 

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

now my durrutti id is locked. hehe.. 

This is the trap they lay bro. now they got you discussing on their terms. this is how mobs work. :) 

They'll forget the 999 times they are wrong, and remind you of the 1 time you were. haha... 

poddhu poddhunney mandhu emaina kottinaava - first time in ur life, u are saying 1 time u r wrong :giggle: !!

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

now my durrutti id is locked. hehe.. 

This is the trap they lay bro. now they got you discussing on their terms. this is how mobs work. :) 

They'll forget the 999 times they are wrong, and remind you of the 1 time you were. haha... 

Good now follow the rules..

• Upvote 2

Just now, nallajamoon said:

So cute to see the two love birds making out with each other in cyber space. 

awwwwww, chooo chweeeeeeeeet ra

take it easy bro. They can't argue with any substance.just sit back and enjoy. don't debate on their terms. their terms are crap.

Their dumbness is evident from assuming that I'm against Hinduism, when I have not called any hindu gods any names (that these guys regularly do to muhammad), nor do i talk about the religion or its rituals.

what I'm is against this mob mentality. Hindutva is just one manifestation of this mentality. and the most visible.

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

mari nuvvu Hinduism lo expert va... @3$%

pakkak dobbeyi..when u dont see both religions equally....

and point out only one religion always....

Hinduism doesn't even see two castes within its own religion equally. 

How do you expect me to see two religions equally, silly boi. 

anni telisi kooda, dongi

Just now, Chinna84 said:

poddhu poddhunney mandhu emaina kottinaava - first time in ur life, u are saying 1 time u r wrong :giggle: !!

oka ID lechindi kada....realization ostadi..

but malli back to track dont worry..and entertainment continues.... @3$%

• Haha 1

Just now, psycopk said:

Good now follow the rules..

what rules? dude, I already told you. you are in no position to tell me what to do. I don't give a fcuk about what you say. do what you have to. makes no difference to me.

anni telisi kooda, dongi

Malli generalization.. 

neku hindusim gurinchi em telusu ani vagutunav??

Just now, pottipotato said:

what rules? dude, I already told you. you are in no position to tell me what to do. I don't give a fcuk about what you say. do what you have to. makes no difference to me.

Good u r ontrack.. keep the flow flowing

Just now, Spartan said:

oka ID lechindi kada....realization ostadi..

but malli back to track dont worry..and entertainment continues.... @3$%

yes.. terrorist ani troll chesey vaallaki raani realization, migatha vaallakey raavaali.

nuvvu nee desperate logic lu. :giggle:

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

take it easy bro. They can't argue with any substance.just sit back and enjoy. don't debate on their terms. their terms are crap.

Their dumbness is evident from assuming that I'm against Hinduism, when I have not called any hindu gods any names (that these guys regularly do to muhammad), nor do i talk about the religion or its rituals.

what I'm is against this mob mentality. Hindutva is just one manifestation of this mentality. and the most visible.

Haha it's pointless, naa background nenu ee contro posts post cheyaka munde eppudo cheppa Amaravati real estate loss ane thread lo. 

sagam kaapu sagam kamma caste background naa wife brahmin adi kooda tirumala lo pradhanarchakula vamsham nundi ochinammayi. 

nenu Muslim ni anta, enduku ra ante Hindutva penchi poshistunna ee mob mentality ki viruddam ga cheppinandukanta. LMAO

anni telisi kooda, dongi

Hinduism was not born out of Caste...

money mongerers created caste...same like how similar mentality people in Islam made Triple Talaq a thing..or child molestation not haram....

the point here is...there are loop holes in both religions..but u guys always point out only one...

even though u know it exists in other as well..

ide vishyam prati sari cheptu unna..meeku ardham kaadu....