Raashi Khanna balls

tamu

2 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

lol and u r supposed to be the face of rational hindutva. LOL

Tennis banthula paapa ane double entendre thread title vesi neethulu cheppe nuvvu worse than the Hindus you despise Ani @Bhai tweeted just now .

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Tennis banthula paapa ane double entendre thread title vesi neethulu cheppe nuvvu worse than the Hindus you despise Ani @Bhai tweeted just now .

choosi enjoy chesinappudu emayindi ankul nee ideology mari. 

ikkada andaru ochi tulam bangaram comments chesinappudu poyi dakkunnav le

1 minute ago, nallajamoon said:

choosi enjoy chesinappudu emayindi ankul nee ideology mari. 

ikkada andaru ochi tulam bangaram comments chesinappudu poyi dakkunnav le

Akkada comment cheyyaledhu ikkada comment cheyyaledhu bro. I don't indulge in those kind of threads. But when ppl try to take high ground and I've seen hypocricy I'll point out . Nothing personal against you but you are taking moral high ground but not realizing you are worse than ppl who troll you.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Akkada comment cheyyaledhu ikkada comment cheyyaledhu bro. I don't indulge in those kind of threads. But when ppl try to take high ground and I've seen hypocricy I'll point out . Nothing personal against you but you are taking moral high ground but not realizing you are worse than ppl who troll you.

high ground evadu teesukunnadu, the ones that take a high ground in this DB are the ones that think they have a god given right to judge cultures and religions they have no understanding of, while being oblivious to their own issues. 

I am equally as bad as the people that troll me, no one in this DB has that moral high ground but can you make the people that troll me accept that as well? 

17 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

lol and u r supposed to be the face of rational hindutva. LOL

@psycopk  this is what i complain about..

topic yedaina agenda okkate ...bring religion into everything ante ne...

4 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

high ground evadu teesukunnadu, the ones that take a high ground in this DB are the ones that think they have a god given right to judge cultures and religions they have no understanding of, while being oblivious to their own issues. 

I am equally as bad as the people that troll me, no one in this DB has that moral high ground but can you make the people that troll me accept that as well? 

You are questioning one sect of folks about this.Why are you not doing the same about the other sect? Sect here does not refer to religion. I'm referring to ideology .

23 minutes ago, Spartan said:

nothing thre man....em lekunna e madhya all following.

press and tie them tight....youth ni maya chestunnaru...

Musali uncle

Water melon avasaram ledhu

Kala unte kamala pandu kooda thiyyaguntadhi

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

Musali uncle

Water melon avasaram ledhu

Kala unte kamala pandu kooda thiyyaguntadhi

@3$% title refers to Ball no...so ade topic anukunna...