Skype Marriage interview call dobindhi

WHATSSAPP

1 hour ago, redsox said:

I asked here to walk left and right. She is sitting in a internet center. 

** Stopped reading ** 😁

I was asked to walk too . Idi avvadu anukuntunnaremo. Untarandi untaru perverts untaru nenu nadicha as he was persistent but appude rejected rejected rejected anukunna manasulo  . Ikkada unnadu ga Mr. pervert. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I was asked to walk too . Idi avvadu anukuntunnaremo. Untarandi untaru perverts untaru nenu nadicha as he was persistent but appude rejected rejected rejected anukunna manasulo  . Ikkada unnadu ga Mr. pervert. 

Typo Mr. perfect

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I was asked to walk too . Idi avvadu anukuntunnaremo. Untarandi untaru perverts untaru nenu nadicha as he was persistent but appude rejected rejected rejected anukunna manasulo  . 

perverts kanna most of the times it is to check if you have any defects    grand ma time lo people use to do that ipudu thaggindi le

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GucciGang said:

perverts kanna most of the times it is to check if you have any defects    grand ma time lo people use to do that ipudu thaggindi le

He could have done that walking behind me . Abbayini ayina ala nadavamanadam is odd and people get alerted to these creepy questions . Just walk behind and see who is gonna stop but pakka vallaki telekunda cheyali ivi . 

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ponle.. needhi pattudho ledo test cheyyadaniki... lopala emanna petkoni choopinchamanaledu skype lo ne

Assalu how how man. Ela isthav ilanti replies. Nee sense of humor ki take a bow

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

He could have done that walking behind me . Abbayini ayina ala nadavamanadam is odd and people get alerted to these creepy questions . Just walk behind and see who is gonna stop but pakka vallaki telekunda cheyali ivi . 

agreed 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I was asked to walk too . Idi avvadu anukuntunnaremo. Untarandi untaru perverts untaru nenu nadicha as he was persistent but appude rejected rejected rejected anukunna manasulo  . Ikkada unnadu ga Mr. pervert

You should have asked him to do push ups and pull ups.. :giggle:

23 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Devudaaa.... cinemallo chusi comedy anukunna gani Ee rojullo kuda ilanti item gallu untarante unbelievable 😞

Mokham meeda cheppundalsindi Nenu nadavanu ani 😁

1 hour ago, WHATSSAPP said:

I asked here to walk left and right. She is sitting in a internet center. 

She said intrested in music and dance I asked her to perform there. 

She said there is no place I told her very strong you have to perform there only, skype call got disconnected. Malli 2,3 times try chesa ethaledu. 

Naku telisi India lo internet problem inka poledhu anukonta.

Next time for marriages and all dont use skype internet centers, sariga Internet radhu India lo edhe problem. 

Lesson here is.. ilantivi adigithe India lo phone leni Poor people (very very rare now) kuda ninnu dobbeymantaru.. 

nuvvu inka homeless people ni try cheskovaali..