HYD illu independent

InSearch

2 minutes ago, InSearch said:

Saaar reasonable locations suggest cheyyagalaru.. ikkadinundi vellaka, luxurious life kakapoina decent area to raise a family annattuga unna locations

Locations antha idea ledhu bro just know abt house price Coz ppl i know bought. You can easily get an independent house under 2C. I will find out abt locations and let u know. Dont leave US unless u have enough money savings and property.. if not cream biscuit and ppl in india football adukuntaru with nooti dhoola sollu matalu.

14 minutes ago, InSearch said:

Hyderabad lo independent house ante 4-5crs paina undendi bayya... 

akkada kante US lo ne peacefulga batakachemo..

India lo settle avvalani plan.. 

naa udyogaalu city lo ne unaay (common story)

parents peddavallu abutunnaru, India ki velli yedo oka udyogam chesukuni vallanu choosukuntoo undam anukuntunna

Bayapette vishayalu:

1. akkada pani cheyav ani frnds bayapedutunnaru - nenu yekkadaina alavaatu avutundi avasaram ayite ane feeling lo unna

2. illu cost - scary, ippatikaite naatho peddaga savings levu

3. maa ooru town - akkada illu kattukunte, akkada naaku udyogam ledu

4. Pollution - bayapedutunnaru again - sardukundam ani thinking

5. QOL - hoping for better life in India

6. Chuttalu, cousins tho comparision - idi okkate inka vedistundi.. loud-a-lodi yevadi jeevitam vaanni batakanivvaru

Please mee viluvaina salahaalu ivvagalaru..

Thanks for update, eat now buffalo 🐃 

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I agree. Then, go for it... don’t think twice.. 
find a good job in India before you leave US.. 

thanks bayya..
Plan is to leave by next summer or when I get a job in India (whichever comes FIRST)

5 minutes ago, InSearch said:

thanks bayya..
Plan is to leave by next summer or when I get a job in India (whichever comes FIRST)

All the best.. 

relatives ni lite thiskoo.. don’t entertain them.. it is hard to avoid them.. but at least try.. 

7 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

I was in the same boat 5 years ago. I took the plunge. Came back. Settled decently. But, thinking seriously of going back for a couple of years atleast to save some money to build a house(buy an apartment).

Independent house 300 Sq yards and in a decent location in the IT belt(10-15 KMs of Hitec/Gacchibowli Corridor) will cost you close to 2/2.5 Crores. Areas you can try are Kondapur, Manikonda etc.. Beeram gudas etc are coming up. But, the travel to work will take a toll on you. Best to not go there.

Regarding adjusting to work etc, it depends on the opportunity and the pay you get. I dont know for how long you were in the US. But, if it is more than 5 years, there will definitely be a cultural readjustment period. The office politics are pretty screwed up. So, better brace yourself for a not so smooth landing. Have you worked in India before. If not, brace yourself for a crash landing. That said, it is not impossible.

Do not even for a moment compare your life back in the states to the life you are gonna jump into. If you have a good family circle, you can definitely write off your personal time. :) 

All said and done, I will do that again on any given day. My plan is to go back, make some money and come back again. But, one free advice, keep your options open. Just in case the crash landing doesnt work, you should be able to go back to the states. I can answer if you have specific questions.

🙏

23 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

I was in the same boat 5 years ago. I took the plunge. Came back. Settled decently. But, thinking seriously of going back for a couple of years atleast to save some money to build a house(buy an apartment).

Independent house 300 Sq yards and in a decent location in the IT belt(10-15 KMs of Hitec/Gacchibowli Corridor) will cost you close to 2/2.5 Crores. Areas you can try are Kondapur, Manikonda etc.. Beeram gudas etc are coming up. But, the travel to work will take a toll on you. Best to not go there.

Regarding adjusting to work etc, it depends on the opportunity and the pay you get. I dont know for how long you were in the US. But, if it is more than 5 years, there will definitely be a cultural readjustment period. The office politics are pretty screwed up. So, better brace yourself for a not so smooth landing. Have you worked in India before. If not, brace yourself for a crash landing. That said, it is not impossible.

Do not even for a moment compare your life back in the states to the life you are gonna jump into. If you have a good family circle, you can definitely write off your personal time. :) 

All said and done, I will do that again on any given day. My plan is to go back, make some money and come back again. But, one free advice, keep your options open. Just in case the crash landing doesnt work, you should be able to go back to the states. I can answer if you have specific questions.

only question regarding crash landing. Life vests or parachutes 🪂 use avvava?

34 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Is it possible to come back to the states easy, Do you think? 

34 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Independent house 300 Sq yards and in a decent location in the IT belt(10-15 KMs of Hitec/Gacchibowli Corridor) will cost you close to 2/2.5 Crores.

Prices at Hitech and Gachibowli have gone up now.  We are looking at > 3.5 crores for an independent house of 300 sq. yards there.