HYD illu independent

InSearch

14 hours ago, InSearch said:

Hyderabad lo independent house ante 4-5crs paina undendi bayya... 

If you are looking for villas in Aparna constructions.. then yes.

Try something in colonies adjacent to JNTU in Kukatpally (inquire if there is any water scarcity during summers) or Miyapur, you should be able to get a decent independent house for 3 crores. 

44 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

I was in the same boat 5 years ago. I took the plunge. Came back. Settled decently. But, thinking seriously of going back for a couple of years atleast to save some money to build a house(buy an apartment).

Independent house 300 Sq yards and in a decent location in the IT belt(10-15 KMs of Hitec/Gacchibowli Corridor) will cost you close to 2/2.5 Crores. Areas you can try are Kondapur, Manikonda etc.. Beeram gudas etc are coming up. But, the travel to work will take a toll on you. Best to not go there.

Regarding adjusting to work etc, it depends on the opportunity and the pay you get. I dont know for how long you were in the US. But, if it is more than 5 years, there will definitely be a cultural readjustment period. The office politics are pretty screwed up. So, better brace yourself for a not so smooth landing. Have you worked in India before. If not, brace yourself for a crash landing. That said, it is not impossible.

Do not even for a moment compare your life back in the states to the life you are gonna jump into. If you have a good family circle, you can definitely write off your personal time. :) 

All said and done, I will do that again on any given day. My plan is to go back, make some money and come back again. But, one free advice, keep your options open. Just in case the crash landing doesnt work, you should be able to go back to the states. I can answer if you have specific questions.

Most practical answer...

House for 4-5 crs ante you are too exaggerating. Do you want to 5 bedroom villa in a ultra luxury community. 

Do u think it's the standard of life for any NRI going back to India. I guess not. 

Why worry, do your own research. go to magic bricks, 99 acres. There are still many 3-4 bed room villas in less than 80 lac zone. 

There are many options around ORR. You can take the ORR to go to gachibowli in less time (10 min to 1hr) depending on the area.

2 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

Does anyone know how much is the price per sq yard in Khanapur? 

It depends on other factors like proximity to ORR and the neighbourhood as well. go to magicbrics and look for few postings. neeke andaza vachesthadi. 

4 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

serious ga nuvvu suggestions isthe follow ayyipotharu anukuntunnava uncle?

nuvvu suggestion ivvagane follow aipodaniki nuvemanna pedharayudu cinemalo mogan babuva uncle

4 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

nuvvu suggestion ivvagane follow aipodaniki nuvemanna pedharayudu cinemalo mogan babuva uncle

nuvvu ante in general meaning uncle baga emotionally connect avutunnav. Serious suggestions isthe follow avuthara ani. inka relax uncle.

39 minutes ago, SH_221B said:

Prices at Hitech and Gachibowli have gone up now.  We are looking at > 3.5 crores for an independent house of 300 sq. yards there. 

That's why I said, Manikonda & Kondapur. Hitec/Gacchibowli are out of affordable ranges already. Also, there are no colonies in these areas. Most of them are high rise apartments. Hence, you should try Kondapur/Manikonda. 60K per SqYd nadustondi in both the places. This is information from the last weekend. So, quite updated.

58 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

only question regarding crash landing. Life vests or parachutes 🪂 use avvava?

Definitely. If your life vests and parachutes are hiring manager, you know from the past or caste circles, they help soften the blow. I know, I should be a little more diplomatic about the caste groups at work, but then, that is the unfortunate reality of work groups in Hyderabad especially. I can't generalize though. I found Bangalore to be much more accepting than Hyderabad. 

50 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Is it possible to come back to the states easy, Do you think? 

Possible, yes. Easy - No. I am looking for opportunities for the last 1 month. Seems quite a few openings. Just that finding the right consultancy/ company that can file and also provide documentation for stamping is not easy. I have close to 15 years experience and openings as an SME are there. In fact, much more than when I left the US in 2014.

3 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Definitely. If your life vests and parachutes are hiring manager, you know from the past or caste circles, they help soften the blow. I know, I should be a little more diplomatic about the caste groups at work, but then, that is the unfortunate reality of work groups in Hyderabad especially. I can't generalize though. I found Bangalore to be much more accepting than Hyderabad. 

eppudu ayina anthe kada brother. Same region people ante superiority chupinchali manam topu ani feeling ivvali. It's true everywhere. Foreign land/language is always helps alleviate some of these issues.

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

eppudu ayina anthe kada brother. Same region people ante superiority chupinchali manam topu ani feeling ivvali. It's true everywhere. Foreign land/language is always helps alleviate some of these issues.

Agree. But, you have to see Hyd work culture to believe it. It is actually a cultural shock when you come back from US etc. Work cultures in some organizations are toxic to say the least. But, then, you have to live with it. No other go. 

I am trying to give a wholesome answer as I know how difficult a decision it is make the move back. Been there done that. So, trying to help.