HYD illu independent

InSearch

1 minute ago, RSUCHOU said:

Agree. But, you have to see Hyd work culture to believe it. It is actually a cultural shock when you come back from US etc. Work cultures in some organizations are toxic to say the least. But, then, you have to live with it. No other go. 

I am trying to give a wholesome answer as I know how difficult a decision it is make the move back. Been there done that. So, trying to help.

antha shock emi undadhu, if you work via WITCH companies who has big offshore presence it clearly shows the culture. My cousins worked in Accenture, TCS in Hyd and they tell this all the time. At least for me this isn't news. 

14 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Possible, yes. Easy - No. I am looking for opportunities for the last 1 month. Seems quite a few openings. Just that finding the right consultancy/ company that can file and also provide documentation for stamping is not easy. I have close to 15 years experience and openings as an SME are there. In fact, much more than when I left the US in 2014.

To come back you need a sponsor and you application should be picked up in lottery. Above all, future generation/kids will get effected. Its hard for them to get adjusted in India and if you try to come back USA. Anyway, its your personal decision. 

6 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

antha shock emi undadhu, if you work via WITCH companies who has big offshore presence it clearly shows the culture. My cousins worked in Accenture, TCS in Hyd and they tell this all the time. At least for me this isn't news. 

Yeah. In that case, you would anyway know. To be honest, the so called Witch company politics are much better. The Captive center politics are worse. General trend for people that come back is to find a job in Deloitte or one among the big-4 or find a job in a captive. The Big-4 has a different kind of challenge. Maintaining a great network, org initiatives etc. That leaves no time for yourself. The captives have higher pay when compared to Witch and only they can match the expectations of an onsite returned employee. Unless, he/she was working for the Witch company forever and want to move back through them. By looking at the initial post, I somehow felt, that is not the case.

1 minute ago, godfather03 said:

To come back you need a sponsor and you application should be picked up in lottery. Above all, future generation/kids will get effected. Its hard for them to get adjusted in India and if you try to come back USA. Anyway, its your personal decision. 

I just need a sponsor. I have an exempt petition. And, my kid is of the right age now. Planning to come make quick savings and return before 3 years. :) Man proposes, god disposes. Let's see how it turns out.

2 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

I was in the same boat 5 years ago. I took the plunge. Came back. Settled decently. But, thinking seriously of going back for a couple of years atleast to save some money to build a house(buy an apartment).

Independent house 300 Sq yards and in a decent location in the IT belt(10-15 KMs of Hitec/Gacchibowli Corridor) will cost you close to 2/2.5 Crores. Areas you can try are Kondapur, Manikonda etc.. Beeram gudas etc are coming up. But, the travel to work will take a toll on you. Best to not go there.

Regarding adjusting to work etc, it depends on the opportunity and the pay you get. I dont know for how long you were in the US. But, if it is more than 5 years, there will definitely be a cultural readjustment period. The office politics are pretty screwed up. So, better brace yourself for a not so smooth landing. Have you worked in India before. If not, brace yourself for a crash landing. That said, it is not impossible.

Do not even for a moment compare your life back in the states to the life you are gonna jump into. If you have a good family circle, you can definitely write off your personal time. :) 

All said and done, I will do that again on any given day. My plan is to go back, make some money and come back again. But, one free advice, keep your options open. Just in case the crash landing doesnt work, you should be able to go back to the states. I can answer if you have specific questions.

aa manikonda areas lo 55K-65K nadustundii gajam nuvvu cheppina cost toh land ki pettinaka TS gudise esukovala endii ?? 

2 hours ago, godfather03 said:

Is it possible to come back to the states easy, Do you think? 

as long as your client needs u and you find an employer or implementation partner with H1 period remaining such as within 6 yrs or beyond 6 yrs aithe approved i140 you can make it work but bold is the key 

3 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

That's why I said, Manikonda & Kondapur. Hitec/Gacchibowli are out of affordable ranges already. Also, there are no colonies in these areas. Most of them are high rise apartments. Hence, you should try Kondapur/Manikonda. 60K per SqYd nadustondi in both the places. This is information from the last weekend. So, quite updated.

I think I misread your post. My bad. Kondapur/Manikonda lo 60k/square yard nadusthunda? Last month chaala tirigaanu below 90k em dorakaledu. Akariki gowlidodi lo kuda 1 lakh + chepparu. Konthalo kontha Kondapur lo Sri Ram Nagar colony anukunta akada 90k/sq. yard ki decent plots kanapadaayi. 

1 minute ago, SH_221B said:

I think I misread your post. My bad. Kondapur/Manikonda lo 60k/square yard nadusthunda? Last month chaala tirigaanu below 90k em dorakaledu. Akariki gowlidodi lo kuda 1 lakh + chepparu. Konthalo kontha Kondapur lo Sri Ram Nagar colony anukunta akada 90k/sq. yard ki decent plots kanapadaayi. 

ya ba manikonda close to 1 lakh

kollur mokilla bhanur lo ela unay ba

6 minutes ago, tamu said:

ya ba manikonda close to 1 lakh

kollur mokilla bhanur lo ela unay ba

Mokilla lo around 20 k annaru. Bhanur idea ledu. Kollur teliyadu kaani oka realtor Kollur degara Velimela degara BHEL township undi plot teesukomani suggest chesaadu for 20 k +/- 2k/sq yard. 

19 hours ago, InSearch said:

Hyderabad lo independent house ante 4-5crs paina undendi bayya... 

akkada kante US lo ne peacefulga batakachemo..

India lo settle avvalani plan.. 

naa udyogaalu city lo ne unaay (common story)

parents peddavallu abutunnaru, India ki velli yedo oka udyogam chesukuni vallanu choosukuntoo undam anukuntunna

Bayapette vishayalu:

1. akkada pani cheyav ani frnds bayapedutunnaru - nenu yekkadaina alavaatu avutundi avasaram ayite ane feeling lo unna

2. illu cost - scary, ippatikaite naatho peddaga savings levu

3. maa ooru town - akkada illu kattukunte, akkada naaku udyogam ledu

4. Pollution - bayapedutunnaru again - sardukundam ani thinking

5. QOL - hoping for better life in India

6. Chuttalu, cousins tho comparision - idi okkate inka vedistundi.. loud-a-lodi yevadi jeevitam vaanni batakanivvaru

Please mee viluvaina salahaalu ivvagalaru..

PM me..