HYD illu independent

InSearch

4 hours ago, SH_221B said:

I think I misread your post. My bad. Kondapur/Manikonda lo 60k/square yard nadusthunda? Last month chaala tirigaanu below 90k em dorakaledu. Akariki gowlidodi lo kuda 1 lakh + chepparu. Konthalo kontha Kondapur lo Sri Ram Nagar colony anukunta akada 90k/sq. yard ki decent plots kanapadaayi. 

https://www.99acres.com/search/property/buy/residential-land/manikonda?city=269&locality=8045%2C5560&property_type=3&preference=S&area_unit=1&budget_min=0&res_com=R

There are some good properties in Alkapur township and surroundings. Sairam Colony lo kuda 60 K ki chusanu last week. You need to go a little interior(800 Mts) from the double road.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jombo0108 said:

conclude cheyvachuga bro

Property wise conclusion antunnara? I think in 2.5 Cr, you can build a house for yourself. Just that, if you want to build a palatial one, it is not possible. If you want to build a palatial house, add 1 cr to the number. The same 1 Cr will hold good, even if you want to build rental units along with a home for yourself. But, you need to invest in a good property lawyer and get all the titles and documents verified thoroughly. Try for a loan from SBI or LIC and that will ensure a secondary check of the documents as well. They thoroughly check all the documents before they issue loans.

If the conclusion is about, whether or not to move, that as you know is a very personal decision. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RSUCHOU said:

Property wise conclusion antunnara? I think in 2.5 Cr, you can build a house for yourself. Just that, if you want to build a palatial one, it is not possible. If you want to build a palatial house, add 1 cr to the number. The same 1 Cr will hold good, even if you want to build rental units along with a home for yourself. But, you need to invest in a good property lawyer and get all the titles and documents verified thoroughly. Try for a loan from SBI or LIC and that will ensure a secondary check of the documents as well. They thoroughly check all the documents before they issue loans.

If the conclusion is about, whether or not to move, that as you know is a very personal decision. 

Property wise answer practical ga bagundi.

India move ki personal decision big role may be no. moslty people wont move because of pakkinti aunty pukars...

19 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

Property wise answer practical ga bagundi.

India move ki personal decision big role may be no. moslty people wont move because of pakkinti aunty pukars...

There are quite a few people that move back these days. On the flight I was on while coming back, I met more than 10 people that were moving back for good. That said, nothing can be generalized on that. Also, I sometimes feel, we are investing a lot of our emotions into the wrong place. The same commitment else where (Germany/UK/Finland etc) will atleast get you a foreign passport. Meaning, certainty in life. But then, they have lesser opportunities as well. 

13 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

There are quite a few people that move back these days. On the flight I was on while coming back, I met more than 10 people that were moving back for good. That said, nothing can be generalized on that. Also, I sometimes feel, we are investing a lot of our emotions into the wrong place. The same commitment else where (Germany/UK/Finland etc) will atleast get you a foreign passport. Meaning, certainty in life. But then, they have lesser opportunities as well. 

DB sample size antha 80% IT ne, so thinking abt that in other countries yeah very little. 

for someone into different areas like mech engg or environmental engg, people find a way and have settled well in other countries. see evaranna ekkadoo oka daggara struggle kavalsinde ikkada IT lo 7/8 fake petti loop line lo we got jobs and we made our careers to what we are today, we shouldn't shy away from that fact. aa countries ki ippudu move aithe may be sometimes we need to start from the scratch and our psyche is not build around it anduke we don't try to make a big leap of change-- its all depends on psychology and other factors too. 

On 2/4/2020 at 1:26 PM, SH_221B said:

If you are looking for villas in Aparna constructions.. then yes.

Try something in colonies adjacent to JNTU in Kukatpally (inquire if there is any water scarcity during summers) or Miyapur, you should be able to get a decent independent house for 3 crores. 

investing 3 crores in hyderabad is waste ...