Best non-fiction books you’ve read

redsox

17 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

honestly ....i read half book...

men-are-from-mars-women-are-from-venus.j

How z dis... I have started and did not like much.  Somehow I feel distinguishing is crap. People do what they want to. Be it a man or woman.

3 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

How z dis... I have started and did not like much.  Somehow I feel distinguishing is crap. People do what they want to. Be it a man or woman.

I don't like it either. Vattiga stereotype crap. 

• 2 months later...

Thanks a lot for this thread. Amazing mentions, please keep this updated with your findings.

If it's not too much to ask, could you please suggest self-help, happy living, positive psychology and self motivating books?

Few books that enlightened me so far -

The Book of Joy

The Little Book of Hygge

The Laws of Human Nature

Siddhartha's Brain

On 2/3/2020 at 11:17 PM, redsox said:

The only semi-official biography of Bill Gates (a bit technical too)

51wAVG4hN3L.jpg

aa galeez gaaniki auto biography koda naa.. steve jobs never respected this st1thead

even today apple is miles ahead of microsoft in brand image

• Upvote 1

On 2/6/2020 at 1:43 AM, dasari4kntr said:

honestly ....i read half book...

men-are-from-mars-women-are-from-venus.j

very good one

if you assimilate this book, its easier to understand female psychology resulting in less pain in married life

if you are a honest sincere hard working man being unaware of reading a female, life becomes a hell.. this is a must for family guys

this has been such an imporant book for me, it has allowed me to program positive things in my subconscious mind

subconscious thought make us what we are

conscious mind is not at all aware of subconscious mind.. to have better control in ones life.. have the same program in both places

another favorite one

this is a great one for imbibing hope, hope is so powerful and transformative that it make the difference between a success and a failure

chiranjeevi cinema ki ticket ayipoyina..gate deggara edo option undaka povacha ane people somehow get the ticket after the titles have started (somame lady whose husband didnt show up or something).. not a great example but bhaavam ardham chesukondi raa

GUEST_93ae2264-408a-4f12-8487-4b28ba3c07

a man who changed the fate of Microsoft even better than the founder

remember.. its near impossible for a man of color and an immigrant to turnover microsoft.. coz gates will have so much influence on it even when is CEO

SN.. placed Microsoft as a brand for humanity than american capitalist brand under BG/SB

GUEST_704c808d-1c1d-4899-b74c-08f9ef7fcb