Best non-fiction books you’ve read

redsox

naku fictoin assal nachadhu and I dont read them... some good recommendations fellas

My favs are below

Image result for fever pitch nick hornby"

This is by an Arsenal fan and his game day experiences... wonderful and witty book, especially because im an arsenal fan myself who cant attend games at the emirates

Image result for being different rajiv malhotra"

This is also very good and he explains how we are different from abrahamic religions.. ee book chadivaaka i was very impressed with Rajiv Malhotra and I ordered two more books of his' and I read one of them which is Indra's net... idi kooda bagundi but I liked being different better.... still need to learn "breaking India" adi inka start cheyyale

Image result for indra's net rajiv malhotra"

Image result for my turn cruyff"

about the LEGEND, by  himself

Image result for brilliant orange david winner"

Another favourite sports book of mine and I can read this over and over .... :wub:

Image result for timeless steel"

GOAT

inka konni unnai but I cant recollect them all now... pakka room lo unnai books, avi choosthe gurthu vasthai and im too lazy to go there :lol: 

15 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

naku fictoin assal nachadhu and I dont read them... some good recommendations fellas

My favs are below

Image result for fever pitch nick hornby"

This is by an Arsenal fan and his game day experiences... wonderful and witty book, especially because im an arsenal fan myself who cant attend games at the emirates

Image result for being different rajiv malhotra"

This is also very good and he explains how we are different from abrahamic religions.. ee book chadivaaka i was very impressed with Rajiv Malhotra and I ordered two more books of his' and I read one of them which is Indra's net... idi kooda bagundi but I liked being different better.... still need to learn "breaking India" adi inka start cheyyale

Image result for indra's net rajiv malhotra"

Image result for my turn cruyff"

about the LEGEND, by  himself

Image result for brilliant orange david winner"

Another favourite sports book of mine and I can read this over and over .... :wub:

Image result for timeless steel"

GOAT

inka konni unnai but I cant recollect them all now... pakka room lo unnai books, avi choosthe gurthu vasthai and im too lazy to go there :lol: 

GP 😄

Just now, Ellen said:

Adbhutaha. Deeni PDF unda? Telugu nonfiction chala takkuva chadiva. U pulled some great gems

nope..i have books..(in india)..read them 10 years back...

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

nitya-jeevitamlo-bhouthika-sastram.jpeg?

these 2 books...was my all time favorite...when i was kid... (sad i lost those books.. :( )

I'm sorry for ur loss. My dad had these 😃ippatiki unnai intlo. Chala russian authors books unde intlo 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

I'm sorry for ur loss. My dad had these 😃ippatiki unnai intlo. Chala russian authors books unde intlo 

brother...is it same hard binding?...if yes..neeku sell chese alochana vunda?

idi audio book complete chesa... probabaly in my top 3 non philosophical/biographical books ever.. outstanding book and to think a man wrote this in 1948 boggles my mind

Image result for george orwell 1984"

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, redsox said:

Did you read this book? How’s it?

dude...its good... (in fact i read other few books related to RGV)...this one is best among them...

you should try

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

brother...is it same hard binding?...if yes..neeku sell chese alochana vunda?

Same type kadu. But hard cover a. They are my dad's bro

anthe nenu chadivina non fictional... inkonni telugu books chadiva like sankara vijayam related to adisankaracharaya and also ramakrishna paramahamsa life story (motham complete cheyyale idi)