help kavali to lease my house

dummyquestion

vere state move avali asap.

3000 sqft house rent ke yevali.lease agreement lo yeve include cheyali and where to start /what to consider and how to proceed info kavali.

yavarana house ke lease ke yechara ? sontamga take care chesara with out realtor? thanks in advance

Just now, dummyquestion said:

3000 sqft house rent ke yevali.lease agreement lo yeve include cheyali and where to start /what to consider and how to proceed info kavali.

yavarana house ke lease ke yechara ? sontamga take care chesara with out realtor? thanks in advance

Check out your State's Attorney General website.. They give you guidelines along with a sample lease agreement. You can change a few clauses conforming to state laws if you would like and use it.. I always gave it to a management company because they help with maintenance and any liabilities. Yes, I loose some money but I don't put in time..

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

Check out your State's Attorney General website.. They give you guidelines along with a sample lease agreement. You can change a few clauses conforming to state laws if you would like and use it.. I always gave it to a management company because they help with maintenance and any liabilities. Yes, I loose some money but I don't put in time..

why this much essay? 

14 minutes ago, dummyquestion said:

Hire a property manager. They will take care of all please and maintenance..they take one month rent

1 hour ago, WigsandThighs said:

Antha asap ga move ayye job chese ninnu illu yevadu konumannadu?🙄🙄

bought 4 yrs back buddy then full time even now new job is full time.things change and we need to move right?  asked suggestion just to rent the house buddy not to put in auction 

1 hour ago, MRI said:

Thanks @MRI ya i agree its my back up.just want to explore the options and know more about it 

I have a person who want to take care property management and he is taking 7 % rent every month

3-4bedroom house ayithe nuvve okkoka room okkokariki rent ki ichei furnished chesi per room 500 or 600 ala pettu. Working professional ki rent ivvu. Oka spanish cleaner ni hire chei monthly cleaning. Monthly or 2months ki velli chusikoni raa.