• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kool_SRG

• galiraju

• chicchara

• MRI

14 minutes ago, galiraju said:

2 or 3 months iayaka ani okkalegey tagalapadthunnaiIWYCjRpgHZua55iGGjFvspVmVlM6U0iYbHh5Ovd-

andhukey.... single good investment chey.. if u dont expect to move witihin an year

payment plan lo konukkoo

Just now, chicchara said:

andhukey.... single good investment chey.. if u dont expect to move witihin an year

payment plan lo konukkoo

i just buy stuff no investments those schemes are bogus kno ...GHo5Tu9f12wnwCcww8usSUIgU6TT_Z2cl4pplvPE

3 minutes ago, galiraju said:

i just buy stuff no investments those schemes are bogus kno ...GHo5Tu9f12wnwCcww8usSUIgU6TT_Z2cl4pplvPE

money in hand gurunchi value teliyakunda... i just buy stuff antey.... aa movie lo laaga brahmi avvadamey

Just now, chicchara said:

money in hand gurunchi value teliyakunda... i just buy stuff antey.... aa movie lo laaga brahmi avvadamey

or i dont buy....untey kontam lekapothy manestha vaa....vadu sami rizBQeWNoTylzdHkYS5FLfSPuJWEgK7sVa8CYt8b

Just buy a plank bed in Ikea..sleep with a double layer of foam from Amazon.add Desi style matress or doodi parupu..and you will sleep sound ..there will be no back pains .

All American matress are over priced POS.

The best ones don't come unless you pay 1700$..their real cost of manufacturing  will be somewhere around 280$

That's why you see so many matress shops..even if you sell ten matress a month..you will get the profit. And investment back.

7 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Just buy a plank bed in Ikea..sleep with a double layer of foam from Amazon.add Desi style matress or doodi parupu..and you will sleep sound ..there will be no back pains .

All American matress are over priced POS.

The best ones don't come unless you pay 1700$..their real cost of manufacturing  will be somewhere around 280$

That's why you see so many matress shops..even if you sell ten matress a month..you will get the profit. And investment back.

We desi style mattress ekkada dorukuthayo konchem cheppavayya