Pic Talk: Raai Laxmi Looks Ultra Hot In Digital Debut

tamu

aai Laxmi is all set to make her digital debut with the second season of Poison 2 on Zee 5, where she will be acting opposite Bollywood actor Aftab Shivdasani.

The actress looked even hotter on the first look poster of Poison 2, hinting more steamy and lovemaking scenes ahead. Raai Laxmi is seen hugging Aftab in a dark and intense pose, while both appeared to have shed their clothes.

The hot actress quoted the Poison 2 first look poster with 'My first venture into the world of web!!! Brace yourselves for my next!! As I debut with @zee5 for the second season of a success...This April we set the temperatures soaring with some high voltage drama - a story of love and revenge #comingsoon #Poison2 #zee5 #zee5shows'.

The show starts streaming from April 30th and lets us wait for it to get our temperatures soaring.

39 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Bro itla adukku10gocchina news anni vesthu yenni years gadipesthav? Pellam pillalu life atlantivi emaina unnaya?🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

single bro

44 minutes ago, ARYA said:

pellam pillalu life unte nuvvu ida em sestunnav kaka..db timepass ke pellam pillal appul anukunta etla man

He is trans buffalo 🐃 don’t reply him, he is cheap!