Watch The Film Before Commenting On My Sex Scene

tamu

Whenever Raashi shares her hot pictures on social media these days, many fans are commenting that they could accept these hottest looks but not those sex scenes in World Famous Lover. And in almost all the interviews, everyone is said to be piquing her about those lovemaking scenes and lip locks. What has the beauty to say about them?

Running high with the success of Venky Mama and Prathiroju Pandage, Raashi said: "Don't judge the film or comment on my acts until you watch the movie. They were shot aesthetically and the scenes need those things due to the kind of elements we dealt with in the movie. Those scenes are not for garnering attention".

2 minutes ago, tamu said:

Whenever Raashi shares her hot pictures on social media these days, many fans are commenting that they could accept these hottest looks but not those sex scenes in World Famous Lover. And in almost all the interviews, everyone is said to be piquing her about those lovemaking scenes and lip locks. What has the beauty to say about them?

Running high with the success of Venky Mama and Prathiroju Pandage, Raashi said: "Don't judge the film or comment on my acts until you watch the movie. They were shot aesthetically and the scenes need those things due to the kind of elements we dealt with in the movie. Those scenes are not for garnering attention".

@3$%