Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Tirth Kshetra: PM Modi announces formation of Ayodhya temple trust

Android_Halwa

Prime Minister Narendra Modi personally announced the formation of the Ayodhya temple trust in a speech he made in the Lok Sabha on Wednesday.

ayodhya_ram_temple-770x433.png?vJnBowZQ7

People looking at a model for a proposed Ram temple in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, on November 9, 2018. (Photo: Reuters)

The trust tasked with the building of a Ram temple in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, will be called the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Tirth Kshetra.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi personally announced the trust's formation in a speech he made in the Lok Sabha on Wednesday, days before Delhi holds an assembly election that mainly pits the BJP against the ruling Aam Aadmi Party.

On November 9, 2019, the Supreme Court greenlighted the construction of a temple at the site where the centuries-old Babri Masjid stood before it was demolished by kar sevaks in 1992.

Disputed by both Hindus and Muslims, the plot was awarded to the Ram Lalla, a litigant in the case. But the court said it should remain with a statutory receiver until a board of trustees was established.

The court said another litigant, the Sunni Waqf Board, should get a different plot within Ayodhya for a mosque. The Uttar Pradesh government recently identified five possible locations.

1 minute ago, reality said:

What kind of milestones are these...?

Ramudi meedha bhakthi kante Voter devulla meedha focus ekkuvundhi...

Ie desham la religion,caste mida chala depend ai vunnayi....reservations nundi jobs, education, personal laws, even electing a public representation lo kuda religion and caste plays official roles...edo itlanti forums la manam secular ani abadhalu chepukovadame thappa paisa ki panikiradu ie secularism...

lets embrace and accept such things and see if it makes any difference...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Ie desham la religion,caste mida chala depend ai vunnayi....reservations nundi jobs, education, personal laws, even electing a public representation lo kuda religion and caste plays official roles...edo itlanti forums la manam secular ani abadhalu chepukovadame thappa paisa ki panikiradu ie secularism...

lets embrace and accept such things and see if it makes any difference...

Ikkada secularism ekkada vachindhi...vaa? 

I would love to see Ram mandhir in Ayodhya. I am just questioning the “bhakthi” part of it.

The topic is about Ram Bhakths v/s Blind Bhakths... not Conservatives v/s Liberals. 

1 minute ago, reality said:

I would love to see Ram mandhir in Ayodhya. I am just questioning the “bhakthi” part of it.

The topic is about Ram Bhakths v/s Blind Bhakths... not Conservatives v/s Liberals. 

nuvvadigina Q ki vadichina Answer ki emanna sambandham unda.

JNTU exam lo answer la rasadu 

6 minutes ago, reality said:

ee case lo concept it "bhakthi" ... inko case lo it will be "welfare" and inko case lo something else... point is a politican em chesina final target is to get back something and that "something" in this case is votes from public... 

EDIT: I meant to say vallu chesinadi final ga janam ki use aithe chalu .. be it welfare schemes or temple or something else... the timing is irrelevant because thats what politicians do... they time their works in a way to target the maximum votes.. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ee case lo concept it "bhakthi" ... inko case lo it will be "welfare" and inko case lo something else... point is a politican em chesina final target is to get back something and that "something" in this case is votes from public... 

EDIT: I meant to say vallu chesinadi final ga janam ki use aithe chalu .. be it welfare schemes or temple or something else... the timing is irrelevant because thats what politicians do... they time their works in a way to target the maximum votes.. 

They just don’t have to do such things just “right before” elections is what my point. Instead, elections should fall in place randomly during good governance (if they are confident). They can claim whatever to their credit, in that case as well.

2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Makkah valla entha revenue antha revenue osthadhanta kaaaka future lo

Oka 2 years ante after that gone

Mecca is different as  in Quaron it's written u have to visit the city once in lifetime but where in our books it's written that u have to visit a Temple in one particular location.

There is a Temple on each and every corner of the street in our country

The god is same in all the temples of is there. a system to grade gods based on location

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Mecca is different as  in Quaron it's written u have to visit the city once in lifetime but where in our books it's written that u have to visit a Temple in one particular location.

The god is same in all the temples of is there. a system to grade gods based on location

Please edit the books and add then.

5 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Y it’s different ?? 

Allah is formless right ?? What is the point of having a mosque at all ?? Y don’t they pray at their own homes ????