• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ILOVEGIRLS

• aakathaai789

• DummyVariable

• abulu

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

88.5 put on sbux konna ninna at $1 lol

Sinna sepalani evadina padathadu bro( Sbux hardly 1 or 2$ drop), Vedu timingalam la vunadu. Denamma emana timing a. 

1 minute ago, abulu said:

Sinna sepalani evadina padathadu bro( Sbux hardly 1 or 2$ drop), Vedu timingalam la vunadu. Denamma emana timing a. 

Bhayya how much are you willing to trade? Nuvvu 10 call or puts position on tsla or goog thersukovadaaniki money kooda risk cheyali.. you wanna do that with your 401k or with your play money?

6 minutes ago, abulu said:

perfect timing. Denama nuvu devudu sami. can you guide me some stocks please for 401K and IRA

ha ha nenu devudenti bro, just edo nakuna knowledge lo cheppa. I can able to help if I know thanks. 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Bhayya how much are you willing to trade? Nuvvu 10 call or puts position on tsla or goog thersukovadaaniki money kooda risk cheyali.. you wanna do that with your 401k or with your play money?

nenu cheyalenu bro I want to use it to my Retirement purpose and die peacefully. All I am looking for is where we can distrubute( select stocks) anthe.