How did you start drinking alcohol and what is your relationship with it

Scada

22 minutes ago, redsox said:

Try chesthene kada telisedi 😄

actually, Nenu kuda anthe Anduke doing one meal a day. Eating like a beggar 🤣

Akaliii akaliiii lol . Im doing intermittent fasting @~`

37 minutes ago, chicchara said:

Sorry long post

first taste was McDowells on ice in Engineering. Felt very good with the buzz. A few friends of mine and other folks had Macallan which his father got from overseas... it was too good. It was Mac 12. Smoking plus whiskey was like utopia for me during that time. In Engg, I drank kadapa strong and madras masala Rs 25 brands with mixture packet too...just to know what goes into them. The kick that they give is something ecstatic. but to drink those for longer periods is not good for health.

never liked beer...but beer was refreshing to hang on to when partying or in restaurants. but my love stayed with whiskey. 

While in India the highest I tasted was Balevenie portwood 21. this was a complex drink with lingering taste of port wine. (i didnt know what port was until then). Then I tasted jack daniels..liked for a bit then it was harsh never went to it for nearly 4 years. 

Continued to drink single malts, single barrels, cask strength, finished barrels.. this is when it hit me that I love sherry/ pedro ximenez finished whiskeys. it was an instant hit in the world too. Macallan Sherry 30 goes for 4500. Ofcourse I cant afford it and settled for Mac18 sherry. 

Then sherry cask strengths like Aberlour Abunadh, Glenfarclas 105, Some special bottlings Signatory and Cadenheads are my favorite till date. 

Then I accidentally drank Amrut Cask strength, Amrut peated cask strength at an event... peated cask strength was marvelous. it was like smoking cigar and drinking whiskey at sametime... finished a bottle in 2 weeks. Intermediate sherry by Amrut was super too. Greedy Angels by Amrut is the ultimate thing which I plan to buy this March end

One day, I tasted an old fitzgerald Bottled in bond 13 yr bourbon, it was excellent. Bourbon is corn based,,so it has its sweetness but the complexity comes from aging it..and this one had butterscotchish orangy tang feel. then I continued to look for more bourbons and drink all good one whenver I can from george tstagg, eaglerare17, sazerac18, william laru weller, all variants of pappy van winkles and the best among all bourbons is 8+ yr age state Willett Family Estate. 

In Japanese I like HIBIKI 12,17 and 21. 21 is the the best.  Hakushu and Yamazaki 18 come closer next. 

PS: I drink whiskey NEAT. no ice no water and "I am not money rich but always WHISKEY Rich"

I too never liked beers but when I started hanging out in brew pubs and started different beers. 

yeah whiskey I like it, I too like it neat sometimes on the rocks. I prefer single malts over blends. 
visiting all these scottish breweries is one of my things to do. 

manchi vishayam vundii neelo 

11 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

I too never liked beers but when I started hanging out in brew pubs and started different beers. 

yeah whiskey I like it, I too like it neat sometimes on the rocks. I prefer single malts over blends. 
visiting all these scottish breweries is one of my things to do. 

manchi vishayam vundii neelo 

True with beers. I like bourbon county recent release stouts, coffee finished and lagunitas willetized beers. 

visiting- I went Jameson, Middleton Guinness during my time in Ireland. HAve to go Scottland and Kentucky Bourbon trail

1 minute ago, Scada said:

None bro.. no drinking.. ne sangati enti ? weekend drinking unda ?

yea undi mostly cocktail party no raw .... padtale mandu eemadya..... old monk aithe bottle mottam tagutunna every alternate month

19 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

What u eat? Can u tell me? Maybe I can do the same

No restrictions, I eat everything ranging from wings in Buffalo Wild Wings to double rice double chicken bowl with queso in chipotle. And cookies at the end some days 😋

just oka 2-3 hour window lo thinta anthe 😄

if you are curious you can search OMAD on Reddit 👍

16 minutes ago, redsox said:

No restrictions, I eat everything ranging from wings in Buffalo Wild Wings to double rice double chicken bowl with queso in chipotle. And cookies at the end some days 😋

just oka 2-3 hour window lo thinta anthe 😄

if you are curious you can search OMAD on Reddit 👍

Ohh nicee, maybe I shuld also plan like this .. will be effective. Hunger pangs are the biggest problem!!!! :3D_Smiles_216: