Ashamed to be her friend

Daaarling

My friend recently dumped a decent guy to marry NRI. It's really disgusting. That guy happens to be my distance cousin brother. Why to give hope to some one and then dump them? In my view girls should not commit into relationship and once commited shouldn't cheat the partner.

Just now, Daaarling said:

My friend recently dumped a decent guy to marry NRI. It's really disgusting. That guy happens to be my distance cousin brother. Why to give hope to some one and then dump them? In my view girls should not commit into relationship and once commited shouldn't cheat the partner.

Ne friend ni nuvu adigava yendhuku yela chesavu ani?

3 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

as usual aa kadha .. nothing new

7 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Why are so upset. She chose someone for her future security .

45 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Dont worry too much, ammayilu e madya elaghe chesthunaru NRI antey money and security anukoni mosam chesthunaru. Andaru ala leru kani america antey aasha moju baga undi! 

15 minutes ago, ShwethaNaidu said:

You marry that papam guy, buffalo 🐃 fellow can you do that ? If not shut your mouth and behave like donkey 🦓 

Arey donkey thinnava ra?