Ashamed to be her friend

Daaarling

19 hours ago, Daaarling said:

My friend recently dumped a decent guy to marry NRI. It's really disgusting. That guy happens to be my distance cousin brother. Why to give hope to some one and then dump them? In my view girls should not commit into relationship and once commited shouldn't cheat the partner.

lets book her tickets to china WideeyedSilverAustraliansilkyterrier-siz

19 hours ago, Daaarling said:

My friend recently dumped a decent guy to marry NRI. It's really disgusting. That guy happens to be my distance cousin brother. Why to give hope to some one and then dump them? In my view girls should not commit into relationship and once commited shouldn't cheat the partner.

@Director @Maruthi

20 hours ago, Daaarling said:

nee view ni madichi

22 hours ago, Daaarling said:

ante ante..

• 2 months later...
On 2/7/2020 at 2:28 AM, BeautyQueen said:

Adhey problem mana indian society lo mana life lo already society decide chesi pettesthundi :( hate itttt . I told my mom already pelli me istam kani pillalu ani savadobbaku ani :( 

vaalla baadha vaalladi

On 2/6/2020 at 6:08 AM, Daaarling said:

"That guy happens to be my distance cousin brother."

Memu ekkada ninnu vadini chesukomantaamemo nani..nee mundu jagrattha anthea ga..🤣