Ashamed to be her friend

Daaarling

57 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

My friend recently dumped a decent guy to marry NRI. It's really disgusting. That guy happens to be my distance cousin brother. Why to give hope to some one and then dump them? In my view girls should not commit into relationship and once commited shouldn't cheat the partner.

25 minutes ago, ShwethaNaidu said:

You marry that papam guy, buffalo 🐃 fellow can you do that ? If not shut your mouth and behave like donkey 🦓 

49 minutes ago, panndu said:

decent guy ki nuvvu break ivachu kada 

Cousin brother ni marry ela chesukuntaaru ?

58 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

My friend recently dumped a decent guy to marry NRI. It's really disgusting. That guy happens to be my distance cousin brother. Why to give hope to some one and then dump them? In my view girls should not commit into relationship and once commited shouldn't cheat the partner.

I am also ashamed to be this db member to see all these kind of posts :(

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

How about men ? Men can commit and then cheat the partner ? Just asking as you mentioned girls . 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HEROO said:

Cousin brother ni marry ela chesukuntaaru ?

Common no until previous generation ? Mama/ bava ani chesevallu so that property stays within family .

5 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Bro her frnd story em kani .. that matter is true about NRI sambandhams

Women practice hypergamy ani @Scada chebthunde. Ikkada poril kooda boyfriend ni vadhilesi citizen ni chesukuntaru ani @Devadas cheppindu

19 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

@~` entoo

Nuv itla anni serious teeskoni gintha emotional aite etla kaaka/kaaki. Life anthe chill undaaale. Evvvvadem chesina fikar cheyakunda

25 minutes ago, Amrita said:

How about men ? Men can commit and then cheat the partner ? Just asking as you mentioned girls . 

Although I am a girl,To be honest girls are cheating more

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

It's high time to reconsider your friends.