Ilanti creeps ekkadaina tagilaara meeku???

panndu

tpXwn2DmVRhHIwsv44wLfjUK7UTl5yhI-f4BoqW1Every Indian to some extent has this perversion, I guess. It may be due suppression of desires and misogamistic setting they see growing up. And they tend to see women as objects of pleasure rather than as  a person. This tends to ware off as they travel. However, some needs serious physiological help. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, galiraju said:

tpXwn2DmVRhHIwsv44wLfjUK7UTl5yhI-f4BoqW1Every Indian to some extent has this perversion, I guess. It may be due suppression of desires and misogamistic setting they see growing up. And they tend to see women as objects of pleasure rather than as  a person. This tends to ware off as they travel. However, some needs serious physiological help. 

Good post.

1 minute ago, panndu said:

aina antha pics teese range guntalu ekkada unnaru vayy.. mari karuvu tho kotteskunttunnaru manollu

Beauty lies in the eyes of a beholder.tpXwn2DmVRhHIwsv44wLfjUK7UTl5yhI-f4BoqW1

1 hour ago, galiraju said:

correction every Human !!