Ilanti creeps ekkadaina tagilaara meeku???

panndu

59 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Vallemo kani ne dp lo aithey yes :D 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

The guy in your DP is a creep anipistunnadu.

papam vayy.. balayya ni imitating anthe..

• Sad 1

i used to have a tella colleague who used click nice as s whereever and whenever he saw  them and he didn’t  hide it..we used to laugh it off as he used to randomly do before the group of colleagues and ofcourse to random people outside of work

there is a border line difference between being creepy and chilpi..i felt that guy was the later even though in his 40’s but his heart and mind remained in 20’s

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

i used to have a tella colleague who used click nice as s whereever and whenever he saw  them and he didn’t  hide it..we used to laugh it off as he used to randomly before the group of ofcourse to random people outside of work

there is a border line difference between being creeping and chilpi..i felt that guy even though in his 40’s but his heart and mind remained in 20’s

He’s a creep 😷

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

For example Flight attendant cool announcements record chesi viral aithe appreciate chestaru mari appudu endhuku tappu anaru?

funny ani tise videos veru..vangunte clevage kanispatdi ani tise videos vere ani kavi bhavam