H4 Extension

chicagosubbu

6 hours ago, macha said:

Us nunchi h4 ead ki how much is the application fees ? Some say 410 some say 410 +85 not sure  can some help here ?

410$ 

if category is C26, u don’t need to pay 85$. 

3 hours ago, macha said:

Pakka na ? In what other case we have to pay 85 thanks for information 

Yes bro. If C26, no need..

C35/C36 anukunta - 85$. Will confirm on this. 

Similar situation, but wife currently working on  h4ead. My current h1b expires this september.

Company is filing h1b extension but wife dhi ela ? Shall I send her to India after my h1b extension gets approved? What happens to EAD in that case? Do we need to file for EAD again after H4 extension gets approved? Do we have to file for EAD once she returns to US?

13 minutes ago, camsam said:

Similar situation, but wife currently working on  h4ead. My current h1b expires this september.

Company is filing h1b extension but wife dhi ela ? Shall I send her to India after my h1b extension gets approved? What happens to EAD in that case? Do we need to file for EAD again after H4 extension gets approved? Do we have to file for EAD once she returns to US?

Yes,ead also expires, yes,,yes

On 2/6/2020 at 2:56 PM, chicagosubbu said:

Hi there,

Has anyone applied with h4 extension recently,can you please let me k ow the processes to file for extension  or a website to follow 

*** Serious reply’s only.... please *******

India ki velli veyinchuku rara bai ikkada sodigallu 5 months thesukontundu....

On 2/6/2020 at 11:56 AM, chicagosubbu said:

Hi there,

Has anyone applied with h4 extension recently,can you please let me k ow the processes to file for extension  or a website to follow 

*** Serious reply’s only.... please *******

My friends Wife is waiting since 4 months . On average 6-7 months for h4 extension .

On 2/8/2020 at 3:06 PM, camsam said:

Ma company lo ayithe, Company will do H4 + EAD. We will have to pay $410 for EAD 

If wife works in the same company, then its free 

In your case, may be its just a matter of asking 

what happens in this case

·         Apply H1B in premium and H4

·         Once H1B approved travel India for H4 Stamp and bio metric will be done there. What happens to the existing H4 EAD ? will it be valid until current expiry data?

6 hours ago, krishnote3 said:

what happens in this case

·         Apply H1B in premium and H4

·         Once H1B approved travel India for H4 Stamp and bio metric will be done there. What happens to the existing H4 EAD ? will it be valid until current expiry data?

Yes

On 2/9/2020 at 7:44 PM, AndhraneedSCS said:

Ma company lo ayithe, Company will do H4 + EAD. We will have to pay $410 for EAD 

If wife works in the same company, then its free 

In your case, may be its just a matter of asking 

She works as a contractor in a different company, so I will have to pay it...Either way, I will ask them and see.

The legal company which files our cases told me not to apply together..without any reasons mentioned..not sure why...I asked them, waiting for their reply