Tella munda kodukula prathapam on contractors like us

abulu

7 hours ago, abulu said:

Telanakoduku tega harass cheshtundhu. 

Everyday meeting lo status chebuthuam, now its been 3 weeks where is project status antadu. 

I told na it got delayed xyz reasons ante, what are you working from 3 weeks give me all details antadu, details ishte os inthena, a china paniki intha time tesukonava. 

ANI paruvu testhunadu. 

1 pani chesthunte, 3 items already queue lo petti anni same dead line ki porthi avali antadu. Yela handle cheyalo ardam kavatledu heart attack vachi pothanemo ani vundhi. 

Job maralenu job  maneyalenu. 

How do you guys keep upto date with client so we dont get this question. please advice tamulu annalu chellelu.

Mundhe nee effort estimation ichey neeku work assign chesinapudu. That is the best way always as contractors. Give estimation of how many man days or how many hours it will take ani. And always give a higher estimate. Foresee all possible issues or modifications and give a estimate.

Break down your work into small tasks in vso... the ones that are blocked assign to someother .. and move on with other tasks... when asked about status show vso query..

if he says you allocated more for a task.. allocate less and the. Say it is not done and we have wrong estimates and update the estimates.. be open ask him to assign the task to others to speed up things

Document everything you do .. chinnappudu exams lo avasaram vunna lekapoyina bommalu geesi .. pages nimpinattu.. magnify everything you do.. even if it is a minor task... heert attack lanti pedda maatalu vaddu..

on a serious note..you can tell him directly.." you aren't helping me with this.."  

11 hours ago, abulu said:

Everyday meeting lo status chebuthuam, now its been 3 weeks where is project status antadu. 

I told na it got delayed xyz reasons ante, what are you working from 3 weeks give me all details antadu, details ishte os inthena, a china paniki intha time tesukonava. 

ANI paruvu testhunadu. 

1 pani chesthunte, 3 items already queue lo petti anni same dead line ki porthi avali antadu. Yela handle cheyalo ardam kavatledu heart attack vachi pothanemo ani vundhi. 

How do you guys keep upto date with client so we dont get this question. please advice tamulu annalu chellelu.

inthaki nuvvu office lo pani chestunnava leka evariki ayina beat koduthunnava.. ?

2 hours ago, r2d2 said:

Document everything you do .. chinnappudu exams lo avasaram vunna lekapoyina bommalu geesi .. pages nimpinattu.. magnify everything you do.. even if it is a minor task... heert attack lanti pedda maatalu vaddu..

on a serious note..you can tell him directly.." you aren't helping me with this.."  

haha yeah ... i busy you know aney dailogue common ga vadali .... i am swamped .... iam exhausted ani gattiga aravali ... appudu kani vadiki teledhu 

4 minutes ago, chicchara said:

everyday create report of what all you worked on. 

send him daily or 2 day updates in a doc. 

it will help you to identify bottlenecks and it provides clarity to your client

enti ela chestahy vadiki full alavatu ayitadhi ... entah cut chestahy antha grip lo untadu ... antha open avutahy enka vadu prtahi pee pee cheppi povali antadu chestahava

12 hours ago, abulu said:

ANI paruvu testhunadu. 

Job maralenu job  maneyalenu

Ee word use chesaka chesedem ledu kaka slavery thappa.

12 hours ago, abulu said:

ANI paruvu testhunadu. 

@TOM_BHAYYA aythe office lo thella papa ni gilli the gillinchu kuntadi return em anaru ah range ki edagali bro nu..

@Pitta laga eguru

13 hours ago, abulu said:

ANI paruvu testhunadu. 

neeku pratidi edupe, pellam toh edupe, parents toh edupe pani lo edupe 

learn to say no. the problem with our generation is we don't say no. but we need to learn that and master that art of saying NO 

2 hours ago, sboyr2r said:

neeku pratidi edupe, pellam toh edupe, parents toh edupe pani lo edupe 

learn to say no. the problem with our generation is we don't say no. but we need to learn that and master that art of saying NO 

Vurko man..kashtalu vachinappudu chepukuntaru...

Okkosari time balepothe Anni ala vasthai

When he assigns you multiple tasks and asks to deliver them all at the same time, ask him to set PRIORITIES for each task and knock them out in that order. Everything goes by priority.

If a task needs more work from others, Block it or reassign to others.

Always under-promise and over-deliver.

Lastly, stay away from db while at work and do only work.

20 hours ago, abulu said:

ANI paruvu testhunadu. 

Try to organize your work with start and finish dates, having regular update meetings with manager you can have the dates move around for each task based on the progress and dependency, it will help you figure out effort and time, It will make room for you to work on other tasks accordingly. If you have a project manager they can handle this piece if not better you do it.