Tsla owners itu randi

ILOVEGIRLS

5 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

then there is no point...what will you do at the charging station waiting..gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Ippudu mana office  locations lo Kuda petting no charging 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tacobell fan

• Scada

• ILOVEGIRLS

• uyghur12

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Ippudu mana office  locations lo Kuda petting no charging 

That’s moot point to say waiting is a concern when you buy a battery car. 

garage lo charge cheskuntav kada ba....dont buy if you are living in an apartment. own house with garage undali....

maa office lo....electric cars konte ...priority parking and changing station istadu

7 minutes ago, Scada said:

Anna everytime super charger vadithe battery assamed itadi.. 

cellphone battery kadu le bro assammed avvadanki...... may be after some year & cycles .... ssd batteries tho adi kuda potadi antunaru

7 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Who tolded anna?

Copythat23 | January 10, 2016

At the moment superchargers were put in place for long distance travel. Charging at home is what is requested by tesla. It honestly costs less than $50 a month in power. You just bought a $100,000 car if you can't afford $50 in power then you should rethink what you have put yourself in. As for it being bad on the batteries. Well sir do you plan on keeping you model s for 7 years? If not then do what you want to your batteries. It's not your problem. They are covered under warranty.

paulfgoode | January 10, 2016

It has to due with the battery chemistry. A service tech once explained In simple language it's like filling up an ice tray using full force of tap. A slower flow guarantees an even distribution. Ive read a more scientific explanation on this site. Something to due with chrystalization when charging to capacity. I assume similar molecular deterioration occurs at higher voltages.

Just now, Scada said:

At the moment superchargers were put in place for long distance travel. Charging at home is what is requested by tesla. It honestly costs less than $50 a month in power. You just bought a $100,000 car if you can't afford $50 in power then you should rethink what you have put yourself in. As for it being bad on the batteries. Well sir do you plan on keeping you model s for 7 years? If not then do what you want to your batteries. It's not your problem. They are covered under warranty.

It has to due with the battery chemistry. A service tech once explained In simple language it's like filling up an ice tray using full force of tap. A slower flow guarantees an even distribution. Ive read a more scientific explanation on this site. Something to due with chrystalization when charging to capacity. I assume similar molecular deterioration occurs at higher voltages.

You have 8 year warranty. If the cycles are lost due to high voltage i’m sure you have valid reason for full battery replacement. 

41 minutes ago, Scada said:

35000 car in add ichi malli idhi yenti bro. 

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

That’s not true. I don’t have charging at home. 

How much time do u usually spend time at the charging station? Without charging at ur apt or work could be difficult right? if not let me know how ur managing it...

4 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

How much time do u usually spend time at the charging station? Without charging at ur apt or work could be difficult right? if not let me know how ur managing it...

just keep the car for charge and start dbing...appudu time telkunda aipotadi..gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476