Enough of this VENDETTA nonsense..

heha

Just now, Amrita said:

Hatya chesina vadiki kuda oka Sare estaru siksha roju velli u r murderer murderer ani savagottaru. Even if she is wrong enough of this no ? Inka enni years Ila threads veste it’s justified ? 

Latest scams ala unnayi anta

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Hatya chesina vadiki kuda oka Sare estaru siksha roju velli u r murderer murderer ani savagottaru. Even if she is wrong enough of this no ? Inka enni years Ila threads veste it’s justified ? 

Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

22 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agreed Rey !  IP ban cheseddam e id or related sodhi matladite . Endo personal details ani bedirinchadam on top of it  . Both parties . Kane Williamson ( Miru Inko heroine Peru esukondi)   lu Mari charitralu telsukodaniki . Who cares !!!! 

Shaming someone men or women and enjoying it is also psychological disorder. Chirak kuda puttatledu Same suthi sFun_duh2

asal ip ban endi.... veelu antha infrastructure maintain chestunara.... do you know what it takes to ban an IP?

2 minutes ago, uyghur12 said:

asal ip ban endi.... veelu antha infrastructure maintain chestunara.... do you know what it takes to ban an IP?

I think they can if they want to . I am assuming they do have infrastructure.  

2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Enough enough anukunta sagam thaadulani saagatheesedhi ee @Amrita mahathalle ani @AleAle @Rushabhi dhaggara vaapoindhanta recent ga

Pullal pettaku Pulla Rao. This thread needs to be sagadeesufied until this racha stops . E udyamam ni evaru apaleru. I am kinda in support of her and victims they should not vapofy they should say thank you to me @3$%

PS: Udyamam ki I am not committing though ! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Amrita said:

Pullal pettaku Pulla Rao. This thread needs to be sagadeesufied until this racha stops . E udyamam ni evaru apaleru. I am kinda in support of her and victims they should not vapofy they should say thank you to me @3$%

Nee valla Google lo 5 pages Pathi an results 10 pages ki osthai no doubt antunna @Sucker

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I think they can if they want to

why would they? if the topic in question is generating so much traffic... I kind of agree with @TOM_BHAYYA .. if you don't like it.. just ignore..the topic will slowly taper off as more people follow suit..

4 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Nee valla Google lo 5 pages Pathi an results 10 pages ki osthai no doubt antunna @Sucker

I never even read those threads or posted . Niku interest petrol naku chirak ah negative energy . :buttkick:

10 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

why would they? if the topic in question is generating so much traffic... I kind of agree with @TOM_BHAYYA .. if you don;t like it.. just ignore..the topic will slowly taper off as more people follow suit..

Akkada Tom bhayya anta cheppada to agree ? Full petrol post kakapote ? That’s what I am doing I always ignored but chirak pudutundi ediana over ayite . Evaranna sensitive ayyi emanna aghayityam chesukunte we all spectators also have part in it . Eppudu ignore aey na Appudu Appudu sati manishi laga konta manavatvam kuda undali ga ? I am not Just talking for her but also  male ids who are always pulled into this trash . I am sure they might have been disturbed too . Why all this ?

Google lo search cheste 3500 results avchayi... danini 10,000 ki teesukellali ani DB prajala Aratam.. andukosame ee poratam 

aa Tapana tapatrayam TS lo kuda kanapadutundi