Why most successful billionaires are not religious?

redsox

1 minute ago, BeautyQueen said:

Yes but the topic is on blaming right.. depression lo why we blame god? He did not tell us to be depressed, we choose it. 

If you are saying we need god to console us during depression then I might seek his help. My point is I would never use god name for negativity in my life.

How do you remain neutral when conflicts between gods/ countries happen.

ram mandir/ babri

or 

israel/ palestine.

you should choose either one......or will you be neutral. if you are neutral you are on negative side.

1 minute ago, Beardman said:

ram mandir/ babri

or 

israel/ palestine.

you should choose either one......or will you be neutral. if you are neutral you are on negative side.

Honestly, I do not involve much into the country fights and gods. So I might not be the right person to speak on this. I just believe there is a super power that exists that takes care of us and we call it with different names and established different religions on it. 

however I do feel bad when there are bad things that happen in this world and I dont jump into balming god for it because I know its only humans who are doing this and not god. People are dumb enough to use god as a REASON to do whatever they want. Which I am totally aganist

23 minutes ago, redsox said:

Self-made billionaires Like Gates, Musk, Bezos. Does correlation mean causation here?

Observation association cannot be inferred as causation. Causal fallacy.

Just now, Dainichi said:

Observation association cannot be inferred as causation. Causal fallacy.

True, there are other traits that made them successful. But Ade Naa doubt, why is it that mana lanti middle, upper-middle class people attribute success to god whereas the wildly successful people don’t ani

7 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Honestly, I do not involve much into the country fights and gods. So I might not be the right person to speak on this. I just believe there is a super power that exists that takes care of us and we call it with different names and established different religions on it. 

however I do feel bad when there are bad things that happen in this world and I dont jump into balming god for it because I know its only humans who are doing this and not god. People are dumb enough to use god as a REASON to do whatever they want. Which I am totally aganist

Good, its better

18 minutes ago, redsox said:

Yes they do. I’m asking about the big guy Gates who doesn’t attribute his success to any god

self made billionaires have nothing fear about, because they have nothing to lose. as they made it all the way till up themselves. its the crooked that fear everyday, hence attribute their survival to god.

now being religious is different from spirituality. if you are talking about spirituality it cannot be generalized to all of them they are spiritual or not. Being religious more has to do with rational thinking. Most of them are well read , and do question a lot about a lot of things like any of the well read persons do. that way they dont conform to any blind faith

5 minutes ago, redsox said:

True, there are other traits that made them successful. But Ade Naa doubt, why is it that mana lanti middle, upper-middle class people attribute success to god whereas the wildly successful people don’t ani

Not every middle or upper class person attribute it to god. India lo may be, because largely our parents instill that fear , our minds are conitioned that way that we need blessings ultimately apart from hard work. thats why job vaste first salary hundi lo veyadalu etc lantivi chestam. but in a way it really humbles a persons attitude. nen thop ani virraveegakunda ....i feel that's how the checks and balances are maintained for us to not become too egoistic or over confident and evil

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

self made billionaires have nothing fear about, because they have nothing to lose. as they made it all the way till up themselves. its the crooked that fear everyday, hence attribute their survival to god.

now being religious is different from spirituality. if you are talking about spirituality it cannot be generalized to all of them they are spiritual or not. Being religious more has to do with rational thinking. Most of them are well read , and do question a lot about a lot of things like any of the well read persons do. that way they dont conform to any blind faith

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Not every middle or upper class person attribute it to god. India lo may be, because largely our parents instill that fear , our minds are conitioned that way that we need blessings ultimately apart from hard work. thats why job vaste first salary hundi lo veyadalu etc lantivi chestam. but in a way it really humbles a persons attitude. nen thop ani virraveegakunda ....i feel that's how the checks and balances are maintained for us to not become too egoistic or over confident and evil

Makes sense 🍻

37 minutes ago, Beardman said:

ram mandir/ babri

or 

israel/ palestine.

They know that Religion is outdated,God is undefined & Universe is expanding with abundant energy with impeccable speed.

anitiki minchi vetimida alochinche anta time undadu.. theist or atheist..edi kadu vallu

• Upvote 1