Fasting Experts

BeautyQueen

3 minutes ago, redsox said:

People do it for religious reasons. Normal people ki use enti ani asking

Body ni test cheyatm and i saw in one youtube video it kills stored energy even more faster. But honestly its disgusting sanam cheyakunda oka 24 hrs undatam na valla kadhu and forget abt thirst and dry mouth@~`

10 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Spiritual? 

Nirjala ekadashi which comes in month of June explains benefits of dry fasting 

Nirjala Ekadashi (June 2, 2020 Tuesday) is the most important and significant of other Ekadashis. This is the holiest Vedic (Hindu) occasion is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is observed on the 11th lunar day (or Ekadashi) of the waxing fortnight in the month of Jyestha, as per traditional Hindu calendar.

Particular Date & Day Time starts Time ends
Ekadashi tithi June 1, Mon 2:27 PM  
Ekadashi tithi June 2, Tue   12:04 PM
Parana Kala (Time) for breaking your fast June 3, Wed 6:00 AM 8:39 AM

Note: Those with family should observe fasting on first day only. The two-day Ekadashi fasting, is only suggested for Sanyasis, widows and those who want Moksha.

Nir-jala means water-less or without water and the fasting on Nirjala Ekadashi is observed without water or any type of food. Due to its strict fasting rules, Nirjala Ekadashi Vratam is the hardest amongst all Ekadashi Vrats. However if observed religiously, it is one of the most rewarding occasions. This fast is the strictest of all. Staunch Vishnu devotees undertake this fast, and they do not drink water or any food while fasting on the day. The fast begins on Ekadasi sunrise and ends on next day (Dwadasi) sunrise.   

It is believed that observing Nirjala Ekadashi is also equal to going on pilgrimage. People believe that observers of this fast, after death, are received by messengers from Vaikunta, abode of Vishnu and not by Yama, the god of death. Those who are not able to follow the other twenty four Ekadashi fasting in a year must observe a fast on Nirjala Ekadashi. It is believed that observing a single fast on Nirjala Ekadashi bestows the blessings and benefits of all twenty four Ekadashi fasting in a 

other cultures also follow dry fasting 

https://perfectketo.com/dry-fasting/

1 minute ago, Prada_lover said:

Nirjala ekadashi which comes in month of June explains benefits of dry fasting 

Nirjala Ekadashi (June 2, 2020 Tuesday) is the most important and significant of other Ekadashis. This is the holiest Vedic (Hindu) occasion is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is observed on the 11th lunar day (or Ekadashi) of the waxing fortnight in the month of Jyestha, as per traditional Hindu calendar.

Particular Date & Day Time starts Time ends
Ekadashi tithi June 1, Mon 2:27 PM  
Ekadashi tithi June 2, Tue   12:04 PM
Parana Kala (Time) for breaking your fast June 3, Wed 6:00 AM 8:39 AM

Note: Those with family should observe fasting on first day only. The two-day Ekadashi fasting, is only suggested for Sanyasis, widows and those who want Moksha.

Nir-jala means water-less or without water and the fasting on Nirjala Ekadashi is observed without water or any type of food. Due to its strict fasting rules, Nirjala Ekadashi Vratam is the hardest amongst all Ekadashi Vrats. However if observed religiously, it is one of the most rewarding occasions. This fast is the strictest of all. Staunch Vishnu devotees undertake this fast, and they do not drink water or any food while fasting on the day. The fast begins on Ekadasi sunrise and ends on next day (Dwadasi) sunrise.   

It is believed that observing Nirjala Ekadashi is also equal to going on pilgrimage. People believe that observers of this fast, after death, are received by messengers from Vaikunta, abode of Vishnu and not by Yama, the god of death. Those who are not able to follow the other twenty four Ekadashi fasting in a year must observe a fast on Nirjala Ekadashi. It is believed that observing a single fast on Nirjala Ekadashi bestows the blessings and benefits of all twenty four Ekadashi fasting in a 

other cultures also follow dry fasting 

https://perfectketo.com/dry-fasting/

Woww!! 

2 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Body ni test cheyatm and i saw in one youtube video it kills stored energy even more faster. But honestly its disgusting sanam cheyakunda oka 24 hrs undatam na valla kadhu and forget abt thirst and dry mouth@~`

😄😄

14 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

I dont think I have the will power to go dry fast becoz water fast is already so torturous to me :( 

You can’t just dive in straight  to dry fasts , u need to train in first 

I would suggest u try fasting 18:6 for a week or two then slowly shift to 20:4 

the reason that it is hard for u keep up  is you are not eating enough nourishing foods during ur eating window 

Drink 12 oz of freshly squeezed veggie juice , make a smoothie bowl with berries, cocoa powder, almond butter, dragon fruit . then eat some ghee roasted sweet potatoes 🍠 eat some salt roasted nuts ( macadamia, brazil but not peanuts )  try this for couple of days in ur 6 hr eating window 

btw u earn ok kada ?!? Otherwise that grocery list at whole foods will leave hole in ur wallet hehe 

9 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Vammooooooooo akaliiii danchesthundiiiiiii ☠️

Cause you ate all simple carbs before you started ur fast  

next sat koncham clever ga plan chesko 

goodluck 

9 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

You can’t just dive in straight  to dry fasts , u need to train in first 

I would suggest u try fasting 18:6 for a week or two then slowly shift to 20:4 

the reason that it is hard for u keep up  is you are not eating enough nourishing foods during ur eating window 

Drink 12 oz of freshly squeezed veggie juice , make a smoothie bowl with berries, cocoa powder, almond butter, dragon fruit . then eat some ghee roasted sweet potatoes 🍠 eat some salt roasted nuts ( macadamia, brazil but not peanuts )  try this for couple of days in ur 6 hr eating window 

btw u earn ok kada ?!? Otherwise that grocery list at whole foods will leave hole in ur wallet hehe 

Hahadont worry abt expenses I dont care abt money when it comes to food and gym! :) yes I took a screenshot of this and will try my best when I get free time. :)) thank u though!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

Cause you ate all simple carbs before you started ur fast  

next sat koncham clever ga plan chesko 

goodluck 

Yessss and headache is exactly because of that too!! You are right!

5 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Yessss and headache is exactly because of that too!! You are right!

Nuv elago spiritual types kabati become vegan ika !! Raw vegan inka better

Follow these guys on IG they got good recipes for raw vegans 

https://instagram.com/jonny_juicer?igshid=4n7xzeldoc31

https://instagram.com/fullyrawkristina?igshid=9vz44ef9btsb

I really fell in love with fruits and veggies again ! Those desserts yum 😋 

• Thanks 1