Super Star Mahesh Babu Raising Awareness About Chakrasiddh Nadi Vaidyam With Suma

Beardman

Jonathan Shields, Medical student, almost finishing. Science lover and skeptical
Answered Apr 20, 2016 · Author has 61 answers and 164.2k answer views

Totally unscientific and useless, of course (except your intention is cheating people and making money). Do not pay attention to Prerna J's advice: to assure of the authenticity of it, ask scientists. Some advice: if someone talks about trying it by yourself, probably it's a fraud (the palcebo effect is powerful); if someone talks about "vital energy", it´s a fraud; if someone talks about ayurveda, be sure it's a fraud; if someone talks about "official science", "alopathic medicine" or "so called incurable diseases", it's a fraud.

Muhammed Ikbal, Professor of Ayurveda @Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College &Hospitals,Thrissur, Kerala
Answered Feb 11, 2016 · Author has 157 answers and 393k answer views

Nadi-paeeksha as practiced today by many is more of a show biz. I am a practicing ayurvedic physician and a teacher for the past 25-30years. Those who showcase the art of nadi-pareeksha fail miserably with cuutting edge diagnosis; either ayurvedic or conventional.

I do not subscribe to the present school of nadi-pareeksha practice available now. I am not under-estimating its successful stories in the bygone era. It was okay, when no other diagnostic tool was available around!

2.7k views · View 4 Upvoters

I don't believe it ….some thing is ancient doesn't means it's better than today's science …where was Nadi Pariksha while thousands of people died in plague etc …and compared to ancient days average expected age of a person is increased thanks to todays science…so I think all that hype about Nadi Pariksha is a placebo effect…and if it was true todays sensor could detect more micro change than human can ever detect

1.1k views · View 2 Upvoters